2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

Normally I would post about Coach Eli or next season. 

The crazy thing is, as long as they can somehow be better than Cannon Co., who has a grand total of 19 wins in the last TEN seasons, they go to the playoffs. They have averaged FEWER than 2 wins a season!!!

Coach Eli has a Golden Horseshoe for at least the next 3-4 seasons. Incredible. Win 2-3 games and go to the playoffs for the next several seasons. A 5 team region with Cannon Co! LOL!

On 12/12/2022 at 10:11 PM, GeneralForrest said:

The crazy thing is, as long as they can somehow be better than Cannon Co., who has a grand total of 19 wins in the last TEN seasons, they go to the playoffs. They have averaged FEWER than 2 wins a season!!!

Coach Eli has a Golden Horseshoe for at least the next 3-4 seasons. Incredible. Win 2-3 games and go to the playoffs for the next several seasons. A 5 team region with Cannon Co! LOL!

But their current coach has only been there for 2 seasons I think…Their best player went down this season with an injury…They actually do have some size and athleticism-but, yes, they are the favorite to miss the playoffs:)

On 12/12/2022 at 11:11 PM, GeneralForrest said:

So you are saying that Forrest is going to be the 4th team every year with Eli?  :roflol:Maybe Jasper will make the playoffs in 2023.

Edited by rlh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

January football practice has begun at Cascade. January.  I'm told by sources close to the program, that the new OC spearheaded this early start to 2023.  Cascade brings in 3 new coaches for 2023, while retaining both the HC and the DC.  

Ps. The rumor mill has it that the starting center for the 1st place Cascade Champion basketball team is telling students that he plans on being the starting QB in 2023

Pss. Forrest has a really bad basketball team- so I don't see where Eli will find the talent to help the football team-I know, I know--the new Freshman class.  2025 Rockets should be solid.

On 1/15/2023 at 8:30 PM, cascadehomer said:

January football practice has begun at Cascade. January.  I'm told by sources close to the program, that the new OC spearheaded this early start to 2023.  Cascade brings in 3 new coaches for 2023, while retaining both the HC and the DC.  

Ps. The rumor mill has it that the starting center for the 1st place Cascade Champion basketball team is telling students that he plans on being the starting QB in 2023

Pss. Forrest has a really bad basketball team- so I don't see where Eli will find the talent to help the football team-I know, I know--the new Freshman class.  2025 Rockets should be solid.

Forrest has had a string of Eli-level basketball coaches. The kids play super tight and get yanked at the slightest mistake. A year or two ago Hunter Bennett was a terrific athlete who could shoot from outside and they had him in the post, where he was a foot shorter than everyone he guarded. Criminal. 

Only the baseball program seems to meet or exceed expectations. Football under Johns did that. Not Eli. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 4:56 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest has had a string of Eli-level basketball coaches. The kids play super tight and get yanked at the slightest mistake. A year or two ago Hunter Bennett was a terrific athlete who could shoot from outside and they had him in the post, where he was a foot shorter than everyone he guarded. Criminal. 

Only the baseball program seems to meet or exceed expectations. Football under Johns did that. Not Eli. 

I thought Forrest looked awful vs. M'boro Central --but then they nearly beat Cascade at Cascade- I guess despite the contrasting records, the athletes are similar!