2023 Softball Predictions

JohnnyUtah

Adjusted

Does East Tennessee run away with it this year again. My predictions of the finals and darkhorse. I don't know too much about West Tennessee softball. 

A- Eagleville / Huntland - rematch of the two of the best pitchers in the state- Darkhorse is Gordonsville

AA- Alcoa- returns most everyone / Forrest always strong not sure what they have - Darkhorse -Summertown

AAA- Gibbs- returns most everyone, valuable experience last year being mostly underclassman / Lincoln Co. giving the benefit with Lexington losing key players - Darkhorse is Halls with talented soph. pitching duo

AAAA- Farragut-lost starters but have depth and key starters back / Dobyns Bennett - best pitching staff in the state as Juniors - Darkhorse is Maryville/Morristown West

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Adjusted

Does East Tennessee run away with it this year again. My predictions of the finals and darkhorse. I don't know too much about West Tennessee softball. 

A- Eagleville / Huntland - rematch of the two of the best pitchers in the state- Darkhorse is Gordonsville

AA- Alcoa- returns most everyone / Forrest always strong not sure what they have - Darkhorse -Summertown

AAA- Gibbs- returns most everyone, valuable experience last year being mostly underclassman / Lincoln Co. giving the benefit with Lexington losing key players - Darkhorse is Halls with talented soph. pitching duo

AAAA- Farragut-lost starters but have depth and key starters back / Dobyns Bennett - best pitching staff in the state as Juniors - Darkhorse is Maryville/Morristown West

Summertown might not be as dark as we think 

12 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

They'll have their chance it seems. My prediction still holding of Alcoa repeating.

The Meigs vs Alcoa game tomorrow night should be a good one, both teams returned almost everyone, Meigs won the only game they played last year.

On 5/18/2023 at 9:29 AM, JohnnyUtah said:

Adjusted

I still think Gordonsville is no dark horse. They have a stud in the circle and can do a lot of different things to beat you at the plate

1 hour ago, Roooster said:

I still think Gordonsville is no dark horse. They have a stud in the circle and can do a lot of different things to beat you at the plate

No doubt Plumlee can win games, which was why I had them in the original message as the darkhorse from months ago.