Blackman

MidTennFootball

45 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Stop trolling dude 

Trolling: The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. 

This was not my intent. You are right though, my statement could be seen as divisive and incendiary.  Because I won't give examples in a public forum like this, I shouldn't have written that. My apologies. 

23 minutes ago, Vol9093 said:

Trolling: The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. 

This was not my intent. You are right though, my statement could be seen as divisive and incendiary.  Because I won't give examples in a public forum like this, I shouldn't have written that. My apologies. 

What went on in the fall? I went to just about every practice and game due to my son being on the team. Trust me if it was something real bad going on I’d know. Haven’t heard anything tbh 

14 hours ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

WORST FAN BASE I'VE EVER WITNESSED. THE OFFICIATING WAS THE WORST TOO. 

You clearly have not been to many high school sporting events. A few things you need to understand. 

1) Coach was warned more than once to stay in the box. He didn't and he got a technical.  Blackmans Coach got the same technical a game earlier. 

2} The technical that set everybody off for a special needs student, justified or not the ref does not discern who is special needs or not during a game. He made a call in a split second good or bad. Have you ever seen a ref wave off a call during a basketball game .

3) The technical fouls after the game unfortunately were justified. I went back and watched the replay on NFHS, and the refs were leaving the floor when the student athlete cursed the ref. You can't make excuses for that behavior. The minute you say I don't agree but... you are justifying that behavior.  I know for a fact that Coach Tygard is a fine fine man and will not tolerate that kind of behavior from players or his staff. 

4 ) Officials were not local or district officials. They were all out of region and are not selected by either school but appointed. My understanding is there is a real shortage of officials if you would like to sign up for the gig. 

I have heard fan bases say "you suck'"... number xx is garbage at nearly every game I have been to  Oakland, Maryville, Cookeville, Jackson.... you name it...BTW I have heard a few chants that Cleveland does at their home games... you might wanna rethink pointing the finger. 

18 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

You clearly have not been to many high school sporting events. A few things you need to understand. 

1) Coach was warned more than once to stay in the box. He didn't and he got a technical.  Blackmans Coach got the same technical a game earlier. 

2} The technical that set everybody off for a special needs student, justified or not the ref does not discern who is special needs or not during a game. He made a call in a split second good or bad. Have you ever seen a ref wave off a call during a basketball game .

3) The technical fouls after the game unfortunately were justified. I went back and watched the replay on NFHS, and the refs were leaving the floor when the student athlete cursed the ref. You can't make excuses for that behavior. The minute you say I don't agree but... you are justifying that behavior.  I know for a fact that Coach Tygard is a fine fine man and will not tolerate that kind of behavior from players or his staff. 

4 ) Officials were not local or district officials. They were all out of region and are not selected by either school but appointed. My understanding is there is a real shortage of officials if you would like to sign up for the gig. 

I have heard fan bases say "you suck'"... number xx is garbage at nearly every game I have been to  Oakland, Maryville, Cookeville, Jackson.... you name it...BTW I have heard a few chants that Cleveland does at their home games... you might wanna rethink pointing the finger. 

Yep coach from union city charged out his box in Giles County substate game and got a technical also.