State Dual predictions (not about Cole Dyer)

Mitch24

6 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

So summit wasn’t that good this year? Also, DB beat the piss out of Wilson Central in the consi finals. Bradley didn’t beat them that bad. DB is much improved. I’d think you’d have known that if you knew much about wrestling, but it’s clear you like to get on here to run your mouth. You’re a keyboard warrior. Real question though, Do you know Ligma? 

I didnt say summit wasnt good. Nor did i say DB wasnt good either. 

But you saying Cleveland wont be better next year is just stupid, 

Also, i have no idea what you mean by "do you know Ligma". 

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

I didnt say summit wasnt good. Nor did i say DB wasnt good either. 

But you saying Cleveland wont be better next year is just stupid, 

Also, i have no idea what you mean by "do you know Ligma". 

Ligma nutz big mouth. At no point did I say Cleveland wasn’t going to be better. I know all those kids and that program really well. Just saying by the logic of “they’re going to be much better because they are a year more experienced” well the same is true with all of those teams that have a bunch of underclassmen….so Cleveland won’t be the only team that’s better. That’s my point. Do us both a favor and quit commenting on my posts. You’re an internet bully. 

10 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

Ligma nutz big mouth. At no point did I say Cleveland wasn’t going to be better. I know all those kids and that program really well. Just saying by the logic of “they’re going to be much better because they are a year more experienced” well the same is true with all of those teams that have a bunch of underclassmen….so Cleveland won’t be the only team that’s better. That’s my point. Do us both a favor and quit commenting on my posts. You’re an internet bully. 

They said they're going to be better because they arent losing but two starters. Reading comprehension really must be difficult for you. 

Grow up. 

5 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

They said they're going to be better because they arent losing but two starters. Reading comprehension really must be difficult for you. 

Grow up. 

I responded to a comment that said Cleveland was going to be much better. That’s all it said. Reading comprehension for ya buddy. I was just curious how they would be much better losing Bentley but having nobody to replace his production. Bentley is one special wrestler. They have no upcoming 8th graders that will fill that role and none of the backups will either. So, I was just wondering if they had kids moving in…I mean it wouldn’t be the first time. It was a legit question. 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Just reaffirming your immaturity to the rest of the TN wrestling community. Way to go kid. 

I was simply asking a question. Go back and read what I replied to. It was a legit question. He commented on my post being a douche and you aren’t far off judging by your name. I bet you’re living in your glory of being a TN state medalist lol The way I’ve seen you comment on other peoples posts you’re a prick too…wrestling god lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

I was simply asking a question. Go back and read what I replied to. It was a legit question. He commented on my post being a douche and you aren’t far off judging by your name. I bet you’re living in your glory of being a TN state medalist lol The way I’ve seen you comment on other peoples posts you’re a prick too…wrestling god lol 

Nah buddy, never medaled. I actually took this username from my little brother right before he went overseas. He got the name from JBL the old pro wrestler, which we both now do. 

But maybe you can go back and see how I've contributed to grow wrestling in the state. Maybe you'd like to start contributing too? Let me know your name and where you're living and i can certainly help get you plugged in with a program in your area. Or would you rather stay here and troll the boards? You're not the first troll here and you won't be the last I'm sure. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

3 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Nah buddy, never medaled. I actually took this username from my little brother right before he went overseas. He got the name from JBL the old pro wrestler, which we both now do. 

But maybe you can go back and see how I've contributed to grow wrestling in the state. Maybe you'd like to start contributing too? Let me know your name and where you're living and i can certainly help get you plugged in with a program in your area. Or would you rather stay here and troll the boards? You're not the first troll here and you won't be the last I'm sure. 

Buddyyyyyy lmao you have no clue and I’ve done as much for wrestling in the state of TN as you have I’d guarantee it. My name came from a joke about the local kids that think they’re great and then they go wrestle on the national scene and go 2 and out. Anyhow, I don’t need you to plug me into anything my guy, I am the plug. Your little girlfriend trolled me so I trolled back. All good. I’m just not one to sit back and be belittle on a wrestling forum. You obviously haven’t read my comments, but it’s ok. You could only hope to contribute as much to wrestling in this state as I have and do. I’ve sacrificed a lot for this sport. Not just for my boy, but all that want great training. You have no clue who I am or what tf I do. 

• Like 1

Just now, LocalHero said:

Buddyyyyyy lmao you have no clue and I’ve done as much for wrestling in the state of TN as you have I’d guarantee it. My name came from a joke about the local kids that think they’re great and then they go wrestle on the national scene and go 2 and out. Anyhow, I don’t need you to plug me into anything my guy, I am the plug. Your little girlfriend trolled me so I trolled back. All good. I’m just not one to sit back and be belittle on a wrestling forum. You obviously haven’t read my comments, but it’s ok. You could only hope to contribute as much to wrestling in this state as I have and do. I’ve sacrificed a lot for this sport. Not just for my boy, but all that want great training. You have no clue who I am or what tf I do. 

I just enjoy getting on here and reading all these old men commenting and acting like they’re some pros. I’m as plugged in to  wrestling in TN as you could be. We just don’t focus on TN only.  We want the kids here to not be locally good, but nationally good. TN state titles aren’t getting you any big offers. That’s my contribution. There ya go. 

3 hours ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

Cleveland will be the favorite again next year as they are losing Ellison and Sims, but they have kids that can start for any high school in the state. Cleveland has a strong core coming up in the next couple of years that will keep Cleveland on top. The team to really watch out for in my opinion is Dobbin Bennet. They have a great young core of wrestlers who all wrestled out of the same kids club that challenged Cleveland a few years back. They will have a tough 106 pounder coming up that has huge success on the national scene as a youth and a few other kids potentially moving back. This weekend was not a fluke at all for them, but just the beginning. It should be fun to watch over the next few years. 

Agree 100%