State Dual predictions (not about Cole Dyer)

Mitch24

36 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

Did you watch the video, idiot? No trap arm and Dempsey hit the mat before Griggs….and Griggs wrestled the very next dual. But way to be tough behind a keyboard. 

37 minutes ago, 3rdperiod said:

I just call like I see it.  I was right there.  Griggs was fine and could have continued.  

You should at least wait a few minutes to post from your two accounts. We all know it’s the same person. 

it’s high school wrestling. Grow up. 

8 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

You should at least wait a few minutes to post from your two accounts. We all know it’s the same person. 

it’s high school wrestling. Grow up. 

You obviously didn’t see it or watch the video. You’re a joke!!! Go watch the video. Having a kid stay down and take the injury default win and kid wrestling the very next dual is sad. You sound so salty. You must be a fanboy of Wilson Central lol 

9 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

You obviously didn’t see it or watch the video. You’re a joke!!! Go watch the video. Having a kid stay down and take the injury default win and kid wrestling the very next dual is sad. You sound so salty. You must be a fanboy of Wilson Central lol 

Again, it’s high school wrestling…

…grow up.

4 hours ago, 3rdperiod said:

Glad to see the DB 170 get revenge the second time around.  Chicken sh** that Griggs laid down in the first match.

Calling a kid names is terrible. Not liking the situation is fine and not agreeing with a call is also fine. You can do better. He's still a kid. I nice kid too.:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lumberjackmak said:

You didn't seem excited for this earlier in the week.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:09 AM, Bump11 said:

wouldn’t be surprised if Dobyns wins. that match could go either way and should be fun no matter what

@lumberjackmak or how about this one? this one work for ya?? it’s okay, you don’t have to respond. just take your L with you

Edited by Bump11