Pin-TN rankings 2/7

WrestlingGod

Thanks WG.  D2 rankings are interesting.  I would move some of the guys around.  The glaring one to me is the #3 HWT who didn’t win a match the entire weekend.  He was pinned twice, one in regional and one in state.  I venture to say it would have been 3 times had he faced the MBA HWT.  I am waiting to see how regionals will pan out this weekend.

1 hour ago, PurplePanther said:

Thanks WG.  D2 rankings are interesting.  I would move some of the guys around.  The glaring one to me is the #3 HWT who didn’t win a match the entire weekend.  He was pinned twice, one in regional and one in state.  I venture to say it would have been 3 times had he faced the MBA HWT.  I am waiting to see how regionals will pan out this weekend.

DII has not been updated since 1/27, so they have not made any changes to their rankings since then. 

39 minutes ago, UGotSmoked said:

Why can't Pin-Tn keep the girls rankings updated. They have not changed since 1/18, and state duals are over. Shouldn't have to wait for a month till after individual Regionals for an update.

if you would like to do them I can provide you the email on where to submit them...

...if not, stop complaining. 

Edited by WrestlingGod
  • Upvote 1

First of all, I haven’t complained one time about these rankings. Second, no one knows anything about me either. Third, Pin-Tn has been this way with the girls ranking for at least the last 3 years. Fourth, I have a daughter that is a Junior and wrestles. Oh bye the way she is good and is already a state champion. Last but not least, I keep up with every girl in TN, every state that supports girls wrestling, the National ranking as well as college. She plans on wresting in college. If this gets under your skin, oh well, I only stated the truth.

2 hours ago, UGotSmoked said:

First of all, I haven’t complained one time about these rankings. Second, no one knows anything about me either. Third, Pin-Tn has been this way with the girls ranking for at least the last 3 years. Fourth, I have a daughter that is a Junior and wrestles. Oh bye the way she is good and is already a state champion. Last but not least, I keep up with every girl in TN, every state that supports girls wrestling, the National ranking as well as college. She plans on wresting in college. If this gets under your skin, oh well, I only stated the truth.

1.Vivian

2.Val

3.Murphy

4.Wysinger

are the only options for who the daughter could be. 
And since Wysinger is not currently ranked on Pin-10 then that might be the best choice to guess they are talking about. 

Might have said Pate but she is a senior now. 

Edited by cougars130

On 2/7/2023 at 2:13 PM, UGotSmoked said:

Why can't Pin-Tn keep the girls rankings updated. They have not changed since 1/18, and state duals are over. Shouldn't have to wait for a month till after individual Regionals for an update.

Just a hunch but they are not keeping up with the rankings because no one has volunteered to do the girls rankings.  If you know of someone that is knowledgeable and objective you may want to have them contact those individuals that are doing the rankings.  The D2 rankings have not been updated on a regular basis because for a long time no one volunteered to do them.

1 hour ago, cbg said:

Just a hunch but they are not keeping up with the rankings because no one has volunteered to do the girls rankings.  If you know of someone that is knowledgeable and objective you may want to have them contact those individuals that are doing the rankings.  The D2 rankings have not been updated on a regular basis because for a long time no one volunteered to do them.

Not so fast my friend...

Edited by JSamson7
  • Upvote 2