Pin-TN rankings 2/7

WrestlingGod

Wrong answer on who my daughter is. Its not about who's who, it's about TN being one of the early pioneers for girls wrestling. They should look at how to improve, and promote all that goes into girls wrestling like some of perennial girl power states. That means not being bias to some but promote the whole state. You have 4 regions that produce some excellent wrestlers.

14 minutes ago, UGotSmoked said:

Wrong answer on who my daughter is. Its not about who's who, it's about TN being one of the early pioneers for girls wrestling. They should look at how to improve, and promote all that goes into girls wrestling like some of perennial girl power states. That means not being bias to some but promote the whole state. You have 4 regions that produce some excellent wrestlers.

And again, the people who do the rankings are volunteers. If you would like to volunteer to do them then by all means. 

12 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

And again, the people who do the rankings are volunteers. If you would like to volunteer to do them then by all means. 

exactly, he's running his mouth saying he pays so close to attention to all girls in the state so he would be perfect, most of those doing them right now are coaches, so right now they are busy doing their real jobs instead of putting together coffee talk rankings that dont mean a thing. so Ugotsmoked, its time to put up or shut up and concentrate on your daughter winning maybe her second state title instead of getting on here complaining about something that means absolutely nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UGotSmoked said:

I agree that promoting the girls side of wrestling is important and even though me and Samson don’t always agree WE are the only ones putting out rankings for them the only difference is them being posted here for me and his being on pin-TN. We both have different factors into why each girl is where they are at. 

I agree cougar. In the end they work their selves out. Have became very passionate about girls wrestling, and for those who understand girls wrestling it is nothing like the boys. I made a statement about what I have saw over the last few years, and as always you will have those that like to blow something out of proportion. So cobra when it comes to my little girl she will be well prepared to win a second title. The will to win, dedication, determination, desire, and self discipline will take care of itself. The hard work has been and will continue to be put in, the only thing that can be controlled is what's in front of her one match at a time, and she's ready for that challenge. See you in Franklin.

4 minutes ago, UGotSmoked said:

I agree cougar. In the end they work their selves out. Have became very passionate about girls wrestling, and for those who understand girls wrestling it is nothing like the boys. I made a statement about what I have saw over the last few years, and as always you will have those that like to blow something out of proportion. So cobra when it comes to my little girl she will be well prepared to win a second title. The will to win, dedication, determination, desire, and self discipline will take care of itself. The hard work has been and will continue to be put in, the only thing that can be controlled is what's in front of her one match at a time, and she's ready for that challenge. See you in Franklin.

Than quit worrying about something you cannot control (or in your case wont take the time to control) and just cheer on your daughter, because if this place had existed when I was a wrestler and my parents came on here like so many others had and ran their mouths, We would have had a very long talk and if it continued their butts would have been sitting outside while I wrestled, because yes they made sacrifices, but in the end I made the biggest sacrifice by actually participating in this sport. Do your job and be a great parent, because in the end they will prove if they are in that top spot or not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Than quit worrying about something you cannot control (or in your case wont take the time to control) and just cheer on your daughter, because if this place had existed when I was a wrestler and my parents came on here like so many others had and ran their mouths, We would have had a very long talk and if it continued their butts would have been sitting outside while I wrestled, because yes they made sacrifices, but in the end I made the biggest sacrifice by actually participating in this sport. Do your job and be a great parent, because in the end they will prove if they are in that top spot or not. 

Standing Ovation GIFs | Tenor

43 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

If it's who I think it is, he shouldn't be worried about it. She's as close to a lock for another state title as there is.

Sorry I couldn't get updates out as fast as some would have liked, between doing work for the Boom Ranch boys and coaching my own team it's been busy.

Edited by JSamson7

21 hours ago, UGotSmoked said:

First of all, I haven’t complained one time about these rankings. Second, no one knows anything about me either. Third, Pin-Tn has been this way with the girls ranking for at least the last 3 years. Fourth, I have a daughter that is a Junior and wrestles. Oh bye the way she is good and is already a state champion. Last but not least, I keep up with every girl in TN, every state that supports girls wrestling, the National ranking as well as college. She plans on wresting in college. If this gets under your skin, oh well, I only stated the truth.

18 hours ago, cougars130 said:

1.Vivian

2.Val

3.Murphy

4.Wysinger

are the only options for who the daughter could be. 
And since Wysinger is not currently ranked on Pin-10 then that might be the best choice to guess they are talking about. 

Might have said Pate but she is a senior now. 

Cougar, sometimes you gotta think outside the box. SMOKED didnt say she won her championship last season, he just said "she is good and is already a state champion". IF Papa Smoke is telling the truth, there are DEF other options than the 4 you listed. She may be 1-1 in state championship matches having lost a close decision last yr after winning it her freshman year. Idk PapaSmoke but I'm thinking he may have a "uncle Harold", who back in the day played MLB for several organizations, most notably the Chicago White Sox :)

7 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Cougar, sometimes you gotta think outside the box. SMOKED didnt say she won her championship last season, he just said "she is good and is already a state champion". IF Papa Smoke is telling the truth, there are DEF other options than the 4 you listed. She may be 1-1 in state championship matches having lost a close decision last yr after winning it her freshman year. Idk PapaSmoke but I'm thinking he may have a "uncle Harold", who back in the day played MLB for several organizations, most notably the Chicago White Sox :)

You are right I forgot Baines only because she is currently number 1 in her weight class not sure why there would be a complaint for rankings when they are done often by Samson and Myself. 

they have been updated on Pin-TN quicker this year then the years past but I can say for certain I have done them on here the past 5 years.