Meigs job open

Indian

6 hours ago, WarChant said:

Well that sounds like a good hire for y’all ! Always good to have alumni running a program that have sweat equity in it. They will give you their best! 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Makes more sense why Fitz moved on.Take a chance on beating South Pitt rather than dealing with Alcoa!

Tommy is a good guy and the kids seem to like him. He has been and will be a good fit for the Meigs program. 

It's my personal belief that Fitz chose to move on rather than let Meigs lose Tommy. Fitz was and has been great for Meigs and Tommy is the same. 

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Tommy is a good guy and the kids seem to like him. He has been and will be a good fit for the Meigs program. 

It's my personal belief that Fitz chose to move on rather than let Meigs lose Tommy. Fitz was and has been great for Meigs and Tommy is the same. 

If he did then good for him.I know he did the same for a former Greenback Alum in Tim Hammontree at Rhea.

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Yes, I think Tommy was a good possibility for the Sweetwater job.