Heritage 2023 Thread

alphaking95

52 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You should know your going to win against Rottenville, Union County, Kingston, Austin-East and Scott County. Now the other five games I agree with.

......says the guy that follows a team that schedules a team DOWN in Classification. A team that has won  6 games in the last 5 years. Go get'um Killer! 

29 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Dodge the recent murvul transfers question for a reason?

Does the Truth butt hurt `ol barney??

image.jpeg.400e4f24f209932605007c31acc59b11.jpeg

Maryville and Alcoa have been swapping players for a century now. Take Eli for example, Joey and Don were the coaches that trained him in the midgets and look where he's playing today. Alcoa should at least give them two men a ring. We are very grateful you all sent us a quarterback because I sure would have hated to go down to the junior high for a backup.

54 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville and Alcoa have been swapping players for a century now. Take Eli for example, Joey and Don were the coaches that trained him in the midgets and look where he's playing today. Alcoa should at least give them two men a ring. We are very grateful you all sent us a quarterback because I sure would have hated to go down to the junior high for a backup.

You can not coach that level of talent. That is pour natural Talent! They should of give him a ring just allowing them to Coach him.

8th grade Eli against....well kids.

image.jpeg.c91825f040fa900dfe302ebb62a329ac.jpeg

10th grade Eli against West's best player

image.jpeg.7ecdc3cf7ffee671d6d30822d69e76ef.jpeg

...and again

image.png.708a30c5621a06274de07e8e839c8675.png

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You can not coach that level of talent. That is pour natural Talent! They should of give him a ring just allowing them to Coach him.

8th grade Eli against....well kids.

image.jpeg.c91825f040fa900dfe302ebb62a329ac.jpeg

10th grade Eli against West's best player

image.jpeg.7ecdc3cf7ffee671d6d30822d69e76ef.jpeg

...and again

image.png.708a30c5621a06274de07e8e839c8675.png

I remember first watching Eli against Bearden in the 2020 MAC championship, where it honestly looked like a grown man was going up against a bunch of middle schoolers, and the parents thought so too, asking to see his birth certificate. But Alcoa won it that year, but Bearden Mac got their revenge this past season, beating them in the regular season, and should’ve played them in the championship would’ve been really fun to watch, but Alcoa didn’t make it, Bearden and Alcoa are very good middle school football rivalries. The only difference is that Alcoa can keep their players, Bearden Well, can’t but hopefully that’s changing. 

6 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I remember first watching Eli against Bearden in the 2020 MAC championship, where it honestly looked like a grown man was going up against a bunch of middle schoolers, and the parents thought so too, asking to see his birth certificate. But Alcoa won it that year, but Bearden Mac got their revenge this past season, beating them in the regular season, and should’ve played them in the championship would’ve been really fun to watch, but Alcoa didn’t make it, Bearden and Alcoa are very good middle school football rivalries. The only difference is that Alcoa can keep their players, Bearden Well, can’t but hopefully that’s changing. 

Fact. Based on the MAC Champions, Both Bearden and Alcoa's High School Program futures look bright! :thumb:

MAC is a great league. Glad Alcoa moved to it after most all Blount County Teams dropped Alcoa from their Schedule. Bunch of sissies.....Ha!

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Fact. Based on the MAC Champions, Both Bearden and Alcoa's High School Program futures look bright! :thumb:

MAC is a great league. Glad Alcoa moved to it after most all Blount County Teams dropped Alcoa from their Schedule. Bunch of sissies.....Ha!

Yeah, a lot of those players from the 2020 national championship game will be playing week two. I know who I’m going to keep my eye on, Eli Owens (TE) and Kai Ironside (LB). They went at it all game back in 2020, but of course we know how it turned out, and yes, the Mac is great. I think there are a few more teams joining, like Anderson County and Clinton, and I know they’re trying to get some private schools to join, but they’ve been trying to do that for a few years. I believe there are different restrictions and everything, so it’s hard, but yeah, Alcoa Middle vs. Bearden Middle has been fun middle school games to watch, always ultra competitive, a really good rivalry, and hopefully that can transfer over to high school, and hopefully Coach Jones can start actually taking the players from Bearden Middle and getting them to Bearden high school, even though there’s already been a few players who have already left from the national championship team this past season. I know the quarterback is going to West, a few going to Austin East for some reason, and a few going to Maryville, and of course, Catholic. They always like to get a nice spoonful of our players, but hopefully Coach Jones can stop that because the middle school team always has great talent, but they always leave.