Anderson Co. 2023

FB123OL

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Oh boy you are just ranting Jealousy. Seriously you pulled this one out of the back pocket. Shooting at the stars. Trust you are not going to hit one. 

The truth hurts, I understand the Golden Arch Mav faithful don’t care to accept, but it’s the truth. Coach TopHat will hang fiddy on you all. 

Edited by FootballFan888

2 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Literally every comment this guy makes is a troll attempt.  Don't pay him any mind. 

He has insulted AC, Farragut,  Carter, OR,  Catholic, Bearden... it's a long list with nothing of substance.  

Oh ok I see. I fell head over hill for that one. Probably AI since generic comments adding Golden Arches.

Who knows however he did give us 7 wins haha

Saw it live, another 10 play scrimmage.  AC kicker blasts the opening kick through the endzone to start it off.  DB fans will have some fun watching a big and aggressive offensive line this season. AC has some big kids up front as well and they banged on each other the entire night.  Watching the two front lines get after each other was about as much fun as what was happening on the perimeter.  DB will run the football at ya, and put together some good drives, and scores.  AC will throw the ball with Hall and run it with Moog.  Miller, Small , James  and Nelson led the defense  They had some good drives, and scored as well . It is hard to pick a winner on 10 play drives unless one team just dominates another.   Both teams will be playing in November, it was a very physical night for both teams, and both seemed to come out healthy, so that had to be a positive.  JV went after it as well, not as clean as the older teams, but they had some really nice plays.   I really enjoy watching two quality teams get after it.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Literally every comment this guy makes is a troll attempt.  Don't pay him any mind. 

He has insulted AC, Farragut,  Carter, OR,  Catholic, Bearden... it's a long list with nothing of substance.  

No troll just telling the truth and asking tough questions that nobody else will ask.