2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

1 hour ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

This award has to be Dawson White. No questions asked, there is no other player in 1a who has the impact on their team this kid does. If you take him off of Moore County they are an average team at best. They might as well call this award the “Mr. White” award this season.

If you take him off this team and send him to Oakland he’s a 2nd String Safety. 
Anyone know of any Colleges that are interested. He’s fast. No doubt. But undersized to play QB in College. Maybe a Safety at Austin Peay or at best Tn Tech. 
He’s a big fish in a small pond. I think the kid at MASE already has a lot of D1 offers . Not saying that is everything that goes into the selection. But he’s definitely Not the most talented player in 1A by a long shot. But his team wouldn’t be where they are without him. He’s definitely MC MVP. But is he really the Best State Wide. . 

Edited by IPOPU2022
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FALCONFLYER said:

THOSE FANS OUT EAST ALREADY KNOW 90% OF THE TIME IT’S GOING TO BE SP IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO THEY JUST WANT ANY AWARD BC THAT STATE TITLE WON’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THEM & MY HONEST OPINION I DON’T THINK WE WILL MAKE IT PAST 2ND ROUND & WE GONE ALWAYS GET US ONE SO YEA WE ROOTING FOR CALVIN TO GET THE EXPOSURE HE NEEDS & ANYONE ELSE SO THAT THEY CAN PURSUE THEIR CAREERS FURTHER WITH THE SAME EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AS THOSE KIDS OUT EAST!!!SO YEA THAT GOLD MAN DOING THE STIFFARM WE WANT IT!!!LEADING RUSHER IN THE NATION AND THEY ARE NOT REPORTING HIS DEFENSIVE PLAY BC HE IS UP IN NUMBERS ON THAT TOO!!!!!!!MR. FOOTBALL COMING BACK TO THE WEST BC IT’S ONLY RIGHT!!!!!

Coming back? Where did it go?

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Anyone know of any Colleges that are interested. He’s fast. No doubt. But undersized to play QB in College. Maybe a Safety at Austin Peay or at best Tn Tech. 
He’s a big fish in a small pond. I think the kid at MASE already has a lot of D1 offers . Not saying that is everything that goes into the selection. But he’s definitely Not the most talented player in 1A by a long shot. But his team wouldn’t be where they are without him. He’s definitely MC MVP. But is he really the Best State Wide. . 

He absolutely is not a QB at the next level. This kid is a RB having to play QB.

1 hour ago, BossDog said:

Take him off Moore County they are still a 8 win team. 

Take Franklin off of Cornersville , ehhh maybe .500. 

Dawson touches the ball way more than Franklin and Franklin has more yards and touchdowns than white does passing and rushing together.

55-14….Enough said…..LMAO

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Did your parents have any children that lived?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sherdog said:

You left out Schlicht from Dresden.... Brown won't be in the running this year. They have basically been saving him for playoff times it looks like.

I was just looking at film online and the 247 top 100 players in Tn for 2024. I believe Brown is in the top 20. I’ve seen Franklin at Cornersville. The kid is built like Bo Jackson. Impressive looking Football Player. Dresden must have some dudes this year based on their results so far. 

Edited by IPOPU2022