AAA substate prediction

swipper

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You definitely did that! Who you have winning that gold ball? 

I think it will come down to 4 teams SS, Upperman, LA, and Greeneville after seeing the bracket. Whoever win the SS vs Upperman is my favorite to win it all and whoever wins between LA and Greeneville is who I think that winner will see in the final.  

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I think it will come down to 4 teams SS, Upperman, LA, and Greeneville after seeing the bracket. Whoever win the SS vs Upperman is my favorite to win it all and whoever wins between LA and Greeneville is who I think that winner will see in the final.  

Got you. Sounds good 

12 hours ago, Swipes said:

Don’t sleep on Elizabethton. They have beaten Greenville twice already. I don’t see the green devils making the finals. And i also dont see LA making it either. 

3 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Don’t sleep on Elizabethton. They have beaten Greenville twice already. I don’t see the green devils making the finals. And i also dont see LA making it either. 

Dyersburg upsets Elizabethton 1st round a lot of speed and athleticism. If crawford gets going watch out…. 

6 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

First they have only played Greeneville once this year and won 59-58 at Betsy for the region title so no they haven’t beaten Greeneville twice.

Betsy is also in the opposite side of the bracket and if they win their first round game will be facing the either the Champs or the runner-up from last year in Upperman or SS.

If you don’t think Greeneville or LA making the finals who are you rolling with on that side of the bracket then? Dyer County or South Gibson?

9 hours ago, Swipes said:

First they have only played Greeneville once this year and won 59-58 at Betsy for the region title so no they haven’t beaten Greeneville twice.

Betsy is also in the opposite side of the bracket and if they win their first round game will be facing the either the Champs or the runner-up from last year in Upperman or SS.

If you don’t think Greeneville or LA making the finals who are you rolling with on that side of the bracket then? Dyer County or South Gibson?

Easy Swipes...too many facts and too much progression of rational outcomes! He just didn't envision them getting that far, no matter the circumstances.

2 hours ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Elite 8 winners            Greeneville/Dyer Co.    Elizabethon/South Side

Final 4 winners Greeneville/Elizabethon 

Championship winner        Greeneville 

Greeneville and LA will be a classic imo. Both very good teams. LA is long and athletic and can score in bunches. Greeneville is always loaded with athletes so this should be a dandy to start out the day!  Go Hogeye!

On 3/5/2023 at 11:09 AM, Swipes said:

I tend to agree with you. Although stranger things have happened as we all know. Upperman had the best team 2 years ago that never made it to the show. They got upset by York in the region semis. If I remember right they had only lost maybe one game all year thus giving Macon County the gold ball. Last years team was a surprise to me. I never seen them winning it all but they played a near flawless state tournament. They will need the same type of performance tomorrow. They need to play mistake free basketball and keep it close until the 4th quarter. If they are ahead in the 4th quarter I like Upperman. If they play poorly the 4th quarter won’t matter.