Middleton

Bigslydog1983

17 minutes ago, Bigslydog1983 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone else is playing for runner up as strong as Middleton is?

Seen it look that way before...sometimes it plays out, and sometimes someone else has other ideas about it. Hampton looks like the real deal too, but you'd have to expect that from them as they are another strong program year after year.

21 minutes ago, Bigslydog1983 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone else is playing for runner up as strong as Middleton is?

Maybe. But can’t believe the coach shook hands. Wearing a mask the whole game had to be tuff. Then shaking hands getting sweaty germs

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Seen it look that way before...sometimes it plays out, and sometimes someone else has other ideas about it. Hampton looks like the real deal too, but you'd have to expect that from them as they are another strong program year after year.

As a Hampton fan,  I'd like to thank you for that respectful quote.  I'll say this you won't see any Hampton fans on here running their mouth saying we're going to win it or anything like that however the Hampton players will compete and won't back down to anyone. In their eyes they're still playing for a chance at a gold ball. 

We really appreciate the respect for Hampton. We don't get the press or attention teams down state get, but we go down and compete. Hampton, in their history, has shown they don't back down. Will they finish the job this year, or fall just short? Either way, we're proud of our team and our school. Props to all the teams still alive!

I noticed the Middleton Coach wearing a mask today. What’s up with that?  He didn’t wear a mask at the substate game so why would he today??  Keeping the narrative up or what??? Pandemic is over last I checked. Why would he wear a mask at the state tournament where the gym is 10X the size of Middletons gym?  

Edited by UCSportsFan

16 minutes ago, Dawgfan88 said:

We really appreciate the respect for Hampton. We don't get the press or attention teams down state get, but we go down and compete. Hampton, in their history, has shown they don't back down. Will they finish the job this year, or fall just short? Either way, we're proud of our team and our school. Props to all the teams still alive!

Hampton is one of the best Class A programs in Tennessee. Always a tough out. My oldest played for Clay County so I’ve seen them play a time or two over the years. Good luck!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I noticed the Middleton Coach wearing a mask today. What’s up with that?  He didn’t wear a mask at the substate game so why would he today??  Keeping the narrative up or what??? Pandemic is over last I checked. Why would he wear a mask at the state tournament where the gym is 10X the size of Middletons gym?  

Coach Burkley ALWAYS wear a mask…ever since Covid!!!

15 minutes ago, BooYah3x said:

Coach Burkley ALWAYS wear a mask…ever since Covid!!!

I watched the substate game and didn’t see him wearing one but maybe I missed it. I’d hate to know I have to go through life wearing a mask. But if he’s that afraid I’d recommend not shaking hands. A lot more germs spread that way than breathing air. Does he have aspirations of running for a democratic office?  Just curious 

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I watched the substate game and didn’t see him wearing one but maybe I missed it. I’d hate to know I have to go through life wearing a mask. But if he’s that afraid I’d recommend not shaking hands. A lot more germs spread that way than breathing air. Does he have aspirations of running for a democratic office?  Just curious 

Bruh you talking about a mask? U can’t find anything else to complain about so u bring up Coach Burkley masked LMAO

• Like 1