Way Too Early 23-24 AA top preseason teams

HawkGuy06

23 minutes ago, maddams said:

@Jaychapman what happened? Must have been bad.
I went to Loretto tonight because it was a shorter drive and I thought it would be a good game. I was wrong. 

Just got a text from a Gibson County Fan that went to the game and he said Huntingdon called a Time Out down 7 with 3:49 to play. I was watching it on my phone but I couldn't see the clock. Knew it was getting late on Huntingdon. Thought they were beat. 

5 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

12 fouls to 4 might tell you something just saying 

I understand that’s a tough way to lose and I have much respect for Summertowns program but you will not find any Fillies fans that think we had the better end of the whistles tonight.  It was rough

15 minutes ago, 1983 said:

I understand that’s a tough way to lose and I have much respect for Summertowns program but you will not find any Fillies fans that think we had the better end of the whistles tonight.  It was rough

Tough calling both ways guess refs decided to call touch fouls and not blatant ones 

Congrats to our Lady Mustangs on a very good win over a good Cheatum County team.  I think our girls are playing good right now and will be a tough out for anyone.  We are long in the tooth and create matchup problems for most teams.  We have paid a tough schedule to get here and the coaches have them ready for that next step. 

16 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

Any games in the top half of the bracket. 1st and 2nd rounds. I mean Gatlinburg Pittman better be thankful. The blind draw is a joke. 

What’s the better option? I ask that question seriously. Lots of people hate the blind draw, and I can understand why. I think TSSAA could save themselves a lot of headaches just by doing the draw Sunday and streaming it. But I’m not sure there’s a better option than a draw

18 minutes ago, maddams said:

What’s the better option? I ask that question seriously. Lots of people hate the blind draw, and I can understand why. I think TSSAA could save themselves a lot of headaches just by doing the draw Sunday and streaming it. But I’m not sure there’s a better option than a draw

Yeah they ought to at least show it on livestream so folks could watch it. But I think McMinn Central and York have had really bad draws the last two years. York the last three years. South Side the last three years. I honestly think TSSAA wouldn't want these matchups early to be honest. I don't think they want all these heavyweights on either side. But McMinn and York got the tough draw. South Side in AAA again. TSSAA I would bet does a live draw.