2024 Class 1A Early Predictions

bballfan12121

6 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Can North Greenes defense be any worse? They’re sitting at a record under five hundred I believe. With a big region match up coming up Friday night, hopefully they’ll pull out another win. Got to clean up some kindergarten mistakes some of the players make, very sloppy basketball. 

You’re right they’ve not been great defensively so far but they have had a tough schedule early on.. Offensively they are fun to watch and I think they are going to figure some things out defensively and they will be there in the end. UH looks really good right now and looks like the favorite in the league and they have a good region opponent in Cosby coming to The Den Friday night that should be a good game. They have some young players that are starting to step up and play better. It’s not how you start the season, it’s how you finish.

18 minutes ago, 99SportsFan said:

You’re right they’ve not been great defensively so far but they have had a tough schedule early on.. Offensively they are fun to watch and I think they are going to figure some things out defensively and they will be there in the end. UH looks really good right now and looks like the favorite in the league and they have a good region opponent in Cosby coming to The Den Friday night that should be a good game. They have some young players that are starting to step up and play better. It’s not how you start the season, it’s how you finish.

How are they fun to watch offensively? I only ever hear 2-3 peoples name that actually score more than 4 points. It does not matter how you start or finish if your team just is not very good. They are too soft they will never make it anywhere.

On 12/10/2023 at 1:37 PM, Bballguru01 said:

What about Memphis Hillcrest has the -#1 score in the country 37.6 point a game Jordan Allen his back court mate Xavier Herron is also Averaging 21points a game  Jordan Allen Was Class 2A Mr. basketball Finalist. Last year. Hillcrest is in 16A 

That kid is real good. Memphis Hillcrest Vikings will not get mercy ruled. It will not happen. I guarantee it. They are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, UConnAlum94 said:

55-47 ER final, 42-40 game at the end of the 3rd quarter. ERs Elijah Groves is a dominant force next to his brother Isaiah, one of the best defenders in the state. Court is filled with shooters, 32 & 15 have looked prolific from the arc. Looking forward to this Region matchup in March! 

I watched some of it Pickett is a solid team,  but just didn’t have an answer for Easts athletes and shooters! Plus add in the experience from those games played early in the season without football players will definitely will help in the long run. The Indians will be a tough out for sure just like y’all have been in round ball and Football too! Should be some pretty good matchups with a lot more at stake later in the year for sure. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

11 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER looks like the best team out of Middle/East Tn. Football players just got back a week and a half ago and already gelling together. They’ll be in the mix come March.

Robertson Indians will not get mercy ruled. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. They are too good to let it happen. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 12/11/2023 at 12:38 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Memphis has another school in Class A?  I’d say they are another Mitchell then. 

These are all in A. These are all in Memphis.

Manassas High School (Memphis, TN)
Soulsville Charter School (Memphis, TN)
Hillcrest High School (Memphis, TN)
Oakhaven High School (Memphis, TN)
Westwood High School (Memphis, TN)