2024 Class 1A Early Predictions

bballfan12121

How many want to make a wager that if the Chattanooga Prep team wins any type of silver or gold ball, that they have to vacate for illegally recruiting players?  This is Tn Temple reincarnated. Same exact building same exact game plan on how to build a team. This is a private school playing in Single A. What a scam

57 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Middle college 69-64 over Humboldt in overtime!

Humboldt turned it over probably 30 times. Humboldt down 18 rallies to take a 3 point lead with 10 seconds left. Middle College shoots a corner shot at the buzzer and banks it in. Unbelievable. Game goes into OT and Humboldt couldn't recover. 

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

How many want to make a wager that if the Chattanooga Prep team wins any type of silver or gold ball, that they have to vacate for illegally recruiting players?  This is Tn Temple reincarnated. Same exact building same exact game plan on how to build a team. This is a private school playing in Single A. What a scam

Cheers for Upperman while complaining about other school recruiting. Can’t make this up!!!

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Humboldt turned it over probably 30 times. Humboldt down 18 rallies to take a 3 point lead with 10 seconds left. Middle College shoots a corner shot at the buzzer and banks it in. Unbelievable. Game goes into OT and Humboldt couldn't recover. 

The worst game that I’ve seen them play & they still could have won the game, most of the turnovers were just terrible/lazy passes or forced. Humboldt needs a point guard that can get other players in the game & make good decisions. Point guard can’t have over ten (10) turnovers & jacking up 3’s. Also, I would have fouled & not let them get a 3 off that was on the coaches once in overtime look like we were wore out from 18 point comeback! 

11 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

I think Union City will win, they have the best player in Class A & plays great team ball!!

I think Chatt Prep and UC will be for the championship whoever escapes round 1 is set up to win it all I  believe. I wish Humboldt would have made it sounds like you guys ran outta steam in OT! 

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Prep Sentinels are exactly what you say they are. No doubt about it. Prep Sentinels are an all star team. Do you want to bet me? Sadly that is what you get with these Charter Schools. Prep Sentinels are like those Memphis teams. They play by another set of rules. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Prep Sentinels are exactly what you say they are. No doubt about it. Prep Sentinels are an all star team. Do you want to bet me? Sadly that is what you get with these Charter Schools. Prep Sentinels are like those Memphis teams. They play by another set of rules. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I wonder how many of those chatt prep kids have the coach as a trainer for ckc elite? 

11 minutes ago, Onetownguy said:

I wonder how many of those chatt prep kids have the coach as a trainer for ckc elite? 

Are Prep Sentinels the team that have the identical twin brothers that coached them? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

23 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

UH: I think they are the darkhorse to win it all, they have played a pretty tough schedule. 

N Greene: very solid squad too, don’t think they have a Schultz type caliber player this year they would need to win it all! They did beat UH in District Championship then lost in Region championship by 3 to them. 

Chatt All Stars

Gordy 

Eagleville

Wayne Co.

UC

Humboldt 

North Greene doesn’t need schultz when they have Britton who is way better lmao.