If you are scared just say so….

LadyCavsFan

9 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

My 2 cents

This is not a Coach/Player decision. This is an administration decision. Rivalries are good until they aren't... Nothing like a good rival game. Let them play. Increase security to control fans and ensure chants and behavior doesn't get out of hand. Gotta be considerate of the fact that there are kids in the gym. then all that is left is to go to center court and throw the ball up.  

We did and we have but their administration wont do nything bout it. They say its freedom of speech. Ok so its ok in cook fir kids to shout obscenities. Right. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 5:10 PM, 85warrior said:

Oh, you're talking about 18-17 green hill? Funny. That just shows how weak the 8 team state tournament teams were last year. The only truly good team there was Bradley.

Bartlett was pretty good and Bearden but Bearden  wasn't as good as their record showed in a weak district 3

On 9/15/2023 at 6:29 PM, Nontypical said:

We did and we have but their administration wont do nything bout it. They say its freedom of speech. Ok so its ok in cook fir kids to shout obscenities. Right. 

that is a problem. I have been in some gym in west TN that are pretty tough. I saw a high school game that had to be played in a middle school gym last season and it was probably the toughest environment I have seen in a while for the opposing team.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 12:18 PM, 85warrior said:

Im sure fans on both sides want to play each year. I assure you it has absolutely nothing to do with either team being scared. Haha

I've heard in the last 24 hours why they aren't playing and i get it. Cookeville fans on here wouldn't get it so I'll keep it to myself.

So, they are scared of Cookeville? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

um.... there is one problem with that comparison you tried to make there......   those two teams still play each other......

You know what i mean. 

At first i was upset that these two aren't playing, but in a way im starting to think im glad we're not since some Cookeville fans are upset. Lol.

4 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

:popcorneater:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/game.cfm?eventid=728186

I am just mad it won’t be 10 out of last 12 this year….theres always next year I guess.

I don't blame you for not going back to the entirety of this rivalry because we all know White County(Lady Vols) girls have dominated Cookeville(Vanderbilt). :)I'm trying to imagine being mad because a team in a smaller classification and only half the size of my school isn't playing my team. Hehehehe. Flattering. :)

Edited by 85warrior

4 hours ago, 85warrior said:

I don't blame you for not going back to the entirety of this rivalry because we all know White County(Lady Vols) girls have dominated Cookeville(Vanderbilt). :)I'm trying to imagine being mad because a team in a smaller classification and only half the size of my school isn't playing my team. Hehehehe. Flattering. :)

I figured you would say something like that.  That’s why I posted the last 20+ years right there for you.   Take your shoes off and count the wins and you may be surprised.    Does anyone know if the Lady Vols have a losing record against anyone  over the last 20 years?  :shock: