Webb coach Matt Shewmake resigns

Elias287

He recruited internationally each year, not just the last two. Webb bought and paid for three state titles. You just don't go from literally the bottom of the outhouse to state champion without the title being bought. Hopefully the TSSAA enacts some provision to nail down their feet. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

He recruited internationally each year, not just the last two. Webb bought and paid for three state titles. You just don't go from literally the bottom of the outhouse to state champion without the title being bought. Hopefully the TSSAA enacts some provision to nail down their feet. 

They voted and it didn’t pass for boarding schools to have to set out a year. At least that is what I heard from a private school. 

21 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Exactly, they paid for state titles. 

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

They voted and it didn’t pass for boarding schools to have to set out a year. At least that is what I heard from a private school. 

Language in the original proposal will be reworded to correct an error that would have punished schools like Carroll Academy us what I am told. This should enable the proposal to pass.