2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

I had an excellent week for a change. Thursday was 2-0 and Friday was 22-2.  :smile:

Week 6 results:

W - L:   24 - 2 B)

Dawgs:  3 - 0  (Bledsoe, Houston, NorthPoint Christian) :grin:

<8:   6 - 1* ;)

GB: 6

Analysis:  Excellent week.  Moved up 7 spots and gained 3 on Dear Leader. 

My loses were West and Loudon*.

Edited by FireFistAce

3 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I had an excellent week for a change. Thursday was 2-0 and Friday was 22-2.  :smile:

Week 6 results:

GB: 9

Analysis:  Are you kidding me?  I go 24-2, pull out 3 dawgs,  go 6-1 in games decided by less than 8, and I don't even move up 1 spot or gain anything on the leader?  :blink:  Are you kidding me?   :unsure:

It tells me one thing or two.  There's some good pickers among us.  And I'm going to need to step up my game. 

I'm hanging in there with Pujo like a hair on a biscuit tied for 3rd at the moment. I also had Bledsoe this week, that was one of my St Bernards that came to play. My other Saint Bernard DCA lost by 8.

I agree that ole Third and Long sure does have a lot of good third and long picks. He is currently connecting on about 77% of his third and longs....:razz:

Edited by dogtruth
Spelling

4 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

Week 6 results:

Analysis:  Are you kidding me?  I go 24-2, pull out 3 dawgs,  go 6-1 in games decided by less than 8, and I don't even move up 1 spot or gain anything on the leader?  :blink:  Are you kidding me?   :unsure:

It tells me one thing or two.  There's some good pickers among us.  And I'm going to need to step up my game. 

Went 24 2 also west and sp. Why I picked against them two I don't know. My heart picked against Alcoa hoping they we're as good this year wrong 

5 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

Week 6 results:

Well it looks like I was wrong. Coach T  was late posting the new standings and I guess I was looking at last week standings LOL. Now you are tied with pujo and myself in sixth place,,,:thumb:

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended