2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

Well I just finished mulling over this week's pics. I've got two huge dogs, both are real mean junkyard dogs... I just hope they don't get run over...:wub:

I also got one really tiny Boston Terrier..., he's got a lot of bark in him hope he doesn't get run over either..

Good luck to all you pickers.

23 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Looks like the "late" money has went on Cleveland over Bearden.

It was a 50/50 even split.

Then went 50.9% to Bearden early evening. 

Now 50.4 % Cleveland. 

Being on the right side of this one is where you wanna be. 

Threw hail Mary on stone memorial lost third and Long May be losing his scent see in morning 

Shew....I had a rough night. My Junkyard Dogs turned out to be poodles, and my Boston Terrier just crawled into a corner and laid down and hid. I feel like I got run over by a Mack truck. Missed five games :blush::unsure:.... Dropped down to tied for10th.

Now it's time to be a Riverboat gambler and try to make my way back or get ready for the playoffs.

Good job last night Harley and Pujo... and Ace I know you probably feel like you should have done better but you still have everyone's scent. Go find you some Bloodhounds this week you might catch them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Shew....I had a rough night. My Junkyard Dogs turned out to be poodles, and my Boston Terrier just crawled into a corner and laid down and hid. I feel like I got run over by a Mack truck. Missed five games :blush::unsure:.... Dropped down to tied for10th.

Now it's time to be a Riverboat gambler and try to make my way back or get ready for the playoffs.

Good job last night Harley and Pujo... and Ace I know you probably feel like you should have done better but you still have everyone's scent. Go find you some Bloodhounds this week you might catch them.

Already picked a bunch of my games, got to look at the others a little closer. At least I don't have to go hog wild trying to catch up. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Already picked a bunch of my games, got to look at the others a little closer. At least I don't have to go hog wild trying to catch up. 

You are right you are still very much in this ball game. Now for me......I knew after we talked last night that one of us was going downhill because we had opposite pics for several LOL..... just so happens I was the one that went sledding. 

Also, one has to hit those 50/50 games and the last couple weeks I've been on the wrong one of the stick of several of those. Guess I'm going to have to find me a lucky penny like that Ace uses.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

You are right you are still very much in this ball game. Now for me......I knew after we talked last night that one of us was going downhill because we had opposite pics for several LOL..... just so happens I was the one that went sledding. 

Also, one has to hit those 50/50 games and the last couple weeks I've been on the wrong one of the stick of several of those. Guess I'm going to have to find me a lucky penny like that Ace uses.

Fix Southtower a sammish, he'll sell us out in a second.

• Like 2

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended