2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended

CoachT

5 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I'm gonna have to flip a coin on about 5 or 6. 

Lucky penny don't fail me now.

Only 2 dogs this week and both look like they can hunt. I picked on Saturday and it looked like I had several, but as the week has went by people has sided with me. Still several toss ups.

6 hours ago, dogtruth said:

Yep. The Hampton threads have seemed to have fizzled out for some reason.  Guess everyone's gotten old LOL.... myself included. :mrgreen:

Its me and you and its hard to talk to yourself. No one cares about politics, religion or movies anymore. That and this team is not one of strongest bunches. Still think we'll win 7 or 8 games and have a chance of winning a couple in the playoffs. 

18 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I hope to not fall any further behind.  This week I only have 1 dawg.  It's one of those minature chihuahua's like dogtruth.

Good luck.

My miniature Chihuahua ran and hid this week but my big dog showed up. I had three eighty percenters that lost this week though and I lost the fifty fifty game. 

On 9/15/2023 at 3:47 AM, pujo said:

Its me and you and its hard to talk to yourself. No one cares about politics, religion or movies anymore. That and this team is not one of strongest bunches. Still think we'll win 7 or 8 games and have a chance of winning a couple in the playoffs. 

I think that's a possibility too. I still think this team's got a decent shot of winning a Regional Championship and if they could win a couple games in the playoffs that would be a good year. Those semifinal years don't come around very often and boy how we sure do appreciate them when they do. 

• CoachT changed the title to 2023 Football Big Ones Contest Has Ended