6A Region 2 Predictions

On 7/1/2023 at 7:03 PM, Elias287 said:

The Bearden staff is pretty crazy. Coach Jones is one of the best offensive minds and coaches in the state of Tennessee, and then you go to the offensive coordinator, who should be a high school head coach, and then their defensive coordinator. Coach Lane could be a head coach, and I’m pretty sure he almost took a job. I could be wrong, though, but anyway, and then you go to coach Abernathy. I don’t know what he coaches, but according to stuff I’ve read, he used to be at the University of Tennessee, and then he left his job to go to Bearden to be a position coach, oh, and the new running backs coach. He didn't get fired or put on leave, he just left Carson Newman. He just got up and left a college and came to Bearden high school to BE A POSITION COACH. Don’t get me wrong, the running back room is stacked, and everyone and their momma’s would jump on that job, but I mean, come on now, and the new defensive backs coach has no reason to be a position coach. But once again, that secondary at Bearden is wild, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he just took the job to get his résumé up once again. Everyone and their momma’s would have.

Was the new DB Coach at  BHS hired before or after the spring scrimmage with Clinton? BHS dbs has a hard time with the Clinton QB and one real good receiver. 

On 7/1/2023 at 4:04 PM, BeardenBullies said:

1. Bearden- new recruits, Qb much better, best coaches. 
2. Bradley-best kids, no coaching. 
3. Maryville-coaching is good, good opine. Strong running game. No Qb, defense sus

4. Cleveland-new staff, good kids returning 

admirals miss play offs with no Qb 

numbers 2 is  not very nice :(