knox catholic coaching change

theawesomebro

1 hour ago, IncognitoCamper said:

Both Matthews and Shadowens will split time as head honcho. I have heard through the grapevine that they will have different roles. Matthews will be the CEO, a.k.a. chief executive officer, he will handle everything that has to deal with discipline and off field issues, especially drugs and alcohol related, and Shad will be the chief financial officer (CFO.) He will manage the team’s  finances. 

What could go wrong

Mrs. Shad will be assisting in the financial matters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IncognitoCamper said:

Both Matthews and Shadowens will split time as head honcho. I have heard through the grapevine that they will have different roles. Matthews will be the CEO, a.k.a. chief executive officer, he will handle everything that has to deal with discipline and off field issues, especially drugs and alcohol related, and Shad will be the chief financial officer (CFO.) He will manage the team’s  finances. 

What could go wrong

:roflol:

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Everyone deserves a second chance. 

True but its usually not at the program you screwed up at

3 hours ago, IncognitoCamper said:

What could go wrong

Sounds like a plot to a comedy film

Tomorrow, Steve “three strike” Matthew will be named new Bishop over the Knoxville Dioceses. Been a long time coming and several charges to get qualified. Coach Shad will be in charge of the Catholic Church budget while being one of the local fathers. He has gift cards for most of the kids. Cokinos caught stealing from the school, he stole time away from those kids acting as a head coach. I was told he hasn’t been at the school since Oakland scrimmage. #mattloweiscatholicsdaddy