2 Mt.Juliet 105.89
3 Lebanon 105.55
4 Cookeville 101.77
5 Green Hill 101.21
6 Wilson Central 97.46
7 Warren County 87.55

Wilson County 102.53
  Others 98.47

I think you need to restart your computer....

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Would love to understand  how a 3 loss Gallatin, whom we’ve beaten, can out place us.

Yeah, not sure how Gallatin is number 1 with three losses. MJ is 7-0, Cookeville is 4-3 (same as Gallatin), and both have beat them head to head.

This is why these ranking mean nothing…

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Mt Juliet

Green Hill

Lebanon

Cookeville

Gallatin

one doesn’t get in, who will it be? 

Mt Juliet wins out and wins the region.

After that, any number of things can happen. I suspect it comes down to week 10, Gallatin vs Lebanon. Gallatin wins and Cookeville is out. Gallatin loses and they’re out. 

11 minutes ago, eers said:

Mt Juliet wins out and wins the region.

After that, any number of things can happen. I suspect it comes down to week 10, Gallatin vs Lebanon. Gallatin wins and Cookeville is out. Gallatin loses and they’re out. 

Well I see Cookeville beating Green Spill in a few weeks. I’ll know more about Lebanon after this Friday. There’s games I’ve watched MJ play and they have me thinking they can play with a lot of good teams. Then there was the Cane Ridge game which will never make sense to me. Lebanon I see as a well coached fundamentally sound team that’s coming into their own as each game passes. If MJ wants to turn heads, they need to go win by a few scores plus… because let’s be honest, Lebanon is not that good of a football team. MJ is constantly playing against the “you don’t play anyone good haters” so a beat down given to Lebanon might convince a few of the “MJ living rent free in people’s head” folk…. Lol. Gallatin is a product of a new system and first year coach with signs of being able to compete with solid competition and then complete mental breakdowns that have me confused. Cookeville is coming on strong and I see them winning out. This week will give us a bit more insight on this region. if MJ struggles against Lebanon, I don’t like Gtowns chances at all. 

The realist in me says our region is trending towards losing 3/4 games come first round of playoffs…

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

22 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well I see Cookeville beating Green Spill in a few weeks. I’ll know more about Lebanon after this Friday. There’s games I’ve watched MJ play and they have me thinking they can play with a lot of good teams. Then there was the Cane Ridge game which will never make sense to me. Lebanon I see as a well coached fundamentally sound team that’s coming into their own as each game passes. If MJ wants to turn heads, they need to go win by a few scores plus… because let’s be honest, Lebanon is not that good of a football team. MJ is constantly playing against the “you don’t play anyone good haters” so a beat down given to Lebanon might convince a few of the “MJ living rent free in people’s head” folk…. Lol. Gallatin is a product of a new system and first year coach with signs of being able to compete with solid competition and then complete mental breakdowns that have me confused. Cookeville is coming on strong and I see them winning out. This week will give us a bit more insight on this region. if MJ struggles against Lebanon, I don’t like Gtowns chances at all. 

The realist in me says our region is trending towards losing 3/4 games come first round of playoffs…

I think Green Hill beats Cookeville, but loses to MJ.

MJ finishes 1 and GH 2. Both teams have an opportunity to win in the first round of the playoffs and both have a chance to lose.

Whoever finishes 3-4 in the region lose in the first round.