Oakland’s newest addition

Elias287

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Nah, I’m good. Won’t sell my soul for a few gold balls. Love my Wildcats too much. Nothin’ but love for ya, though.

Well, that's pretty ironic since yall got a guy—I'm not going to say any names—but he went to West before transferring and he thought he had a better shot at the gold ball at y'all's joint just for West to win the gold ball less than a week later.

27 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Well, that's pretty ironic since yall got a guy—I'm not going to say any names—but he went to West before transferring and he thought he had a better shot at the gold ball at y'all's joint just for West to win the gold ball less than a week later.

Not saying he didn’t transfer, and I wasn’t even saying anything disparaging about teams that get transfers, even Oakland. Every team gets transfers, some just a lot more than others, but they all do. But if the reason for him transferring was to simply “get a gold ball”, as you say, then he failed miserably, and after we went 3-8 the following year, you’d think he would’ve left, if his whole point was to “win a gold ball.” Lol. There’s a little bit more to that story, I’m afraid.

12 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Not saying he didn’t transfer, and I wasn’t even saying anything disparaging about teams that get transfers, even Oakland. Every team gets transfers, some just a lot more than others, but they all do. But if the reason for him transferring was to simply “get a gold ball”, as you say, then he failed miserably, and after we went 3-8 the following year, you’d think he would’ve left, if his whole point was to “win a gold ball.” Lol. There’s a little bit more to that story, I’m afraid.

Well, I mean Oakridge was supposed to be very good after the 2020-2021 season but we all know what happen.

16 hours ago, bbragg said:

The funds must be flowing. The player from DCA and now this one. Big spur left everything in good shape but everyone in the boro knows creasy is slimy.. 

Dude, you need to play another tune.  If there is anyone slimy, it is you  with all your false allegations against Creasy. Perhaps you should spend more time taking care of your SRO duties instead  of being on this thread.

16 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Not really. We lost a ton of kids after that season. But anyway.

Still guys had a decent amount coming back and a very big peace coming in. You guys did lose a lot, but no reason should have been that bad. So I don't know what a bad season is to you, but they didn't have tha,  they had an awful season, which no one saw coming unless you somehow did.

26 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Still guys had a decent amount coming back and a very big peace coming in. You guys did lose a lot, but no reason should have been that bad. So I don't know what a bad season is to you, but they didn't have tha,  they had an awful season, which no one saw coming unless you somehow did.

I feel like it wasn't a complete surprise knowing how OR was ran in the last few seasons under Gaddis

37 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Well, we were, and I hope it never gets to that point again. Not in my lifetime, at least. Only the 6th losing season since 1943, which is pretty amazing really.

10 hours ago, Augustus said:

Dude, you need to play another tune.  If there is anyone slimy, it is you  with all your false allegations against Creasy. Perhaps you should spend more time taking care of your SRO duties instead  of being on this thread.

Auggie I can't because he keeps recruiting kids in. Same ole song, every year.