Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie rebels

horse

I like the Mustangs in this game. No disrespect to Mckenzie who I think are going to be very good. But this is the best looking Huntingdon team I've seen in some time. I'm very high on this group of kids. They're coming off a great summer conditioning wise. Evan our big guys have trimmed down. We're deep and fast team wise. The Rebels have a lot of kids starting their first game in a pressure packed environment that favors the more experienced Mustangs. 

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

I like the Mustangs in this game. No disrespect to Mckenzie who I think are going to be very good. But this is the best looking Huntingdon team I've seen in some time. I'm very high on this group of kids. They're coming off a great summer conditioning wise. Evan our big guys have trimmed down. We're deep and fast team wise. The Rebels have a lot of kids starting their first game in a pressure packed environment that favors the more experienced Mustangs. 

I agree, I think McKenzie will be really good by end of season but I think this will be a tough matchup for them early in season.

On experience, Hutingdon has the advantage for sure.  They return a lot of Mustangs. McKenzie is in the rebuilding of probably the best class to ever come through.  The offensive line is going to be key.  That is said every year, but this year, it is even more so. 

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

On experience, Hutingdon has the advantage for sure.  They return a lot of Mustangs. McKenzie is in the rebuilding of probably the best class to ever come through.  The offensive line is going to be key.  That is said every year, but this year, it is even more so. 

Which class the freshmen coming up?