Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie rebels

horse

3 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Surber is going to be a good QB this year I agree but the second part of that comment is straight asinine. 

Lol I have no doubt they would have won it with Surber.  Cassidy was great but they will not miss a beat a QB.  Cassidy had a special group of athletes around him last year.  

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

How is Mckenzie coming up with all these strong armed quarterbacks? Last year's middle school QB was very impressive. The Rebs are having quite a run of quarterbacks!

That was Cole Brown.  That kid was fun to watch in middle school.  You just don’t see QB’s slinging it in middle school like he did and have wheels too.   He’s a freshman this year. Heard he’s starting at receiver this year as a freshman.  But, heck they could probably stick him in there at QB and he would successful. That’s how talented he is.  He’s just an athlete.

22 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

They would've lost to Fayetteville. Stop this revisionist history. 

Doubt it

Hey man it’s just my opinion!  West Carroll will find out how good!  I’m not a McKenzie fan but I talk with a lot of them and they will tell you how special Surber is!

I'm really looking forward to the football game this Friday night. Hopefully the Rebels can hang in there with y'all's Mustangs. We have a lot of youngins starting their first varsity game! With that being hoping for an injury free contest and lets go Rebels!

Edited by RedRebelman
Added a sentence.