Preseason Scrimmages

Classless

9 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

The annual East Robertson jamboree on the 11th will feature abunch of future D1 athletes. Cmon out and watch several future SEC guys play.

One to watch is DCAs Carson Sneed. He’s a 6’6.5” 235 lb Sophomore TE/DE who was offered last year by Mich, Vandy, UT, Bama, Louisville, and just about everyone else. Absolutely a great combination of size and speed that is a great kid too. His brother plays WR at UT now and was a great player as well. 

1 minute ago, Playerscoach said:

One to watch is DCAs Carson Sneed. He’s a 6’6.5” 235 lb Sophomore TE/DE who was offered last year by Mich, Vandy, UT, Bama, Louisville, and just about everyone else. Absolutely a great combination of size and speed that is a great kid too. His brother plays WR at UT now and was a great player as well. 

Yes! Him the Groves brothers and Seabrooks of Davidson Acad  are 5 P5 guys that’ll be playing 

9 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I was told you guys were getting a transfer from Texas? Curious if you had heard anything about him?

We can only hope.  I'm not close to the program anymore all my kids are grown. I'm nothing more than a casual fan that likes to talk football.  I have heard there is a new defensive coordinator.  But dont think he is from Texas.