Roadrunners Comes To Alnwick…WB vs AE Week #1

GovMan

9 hours ago, Turtle said:

I think the GOVS are much improved and we, AE, took them lightly.  I told someone we play down to our competition level every game and this game we just flat out laid a goose egg.  I'm glad you all got your first win since 2021 season, but I assure you many more will come.  The QB and the brother you all have at RB will be a hard 1-2 punch to stop.  I see yall got some ALcoa players on that team now haha just kidding but good win, we'll see you all next year on the hill.  

I was just happy to see that we can tackle again. Last year was brutal. 

1 hour ago, OrangePylon said:

This aged well

Congratulations, on beating a 3A team that has been stripped of it's best athletes by well known vulture coaches through out Knoxville. I actually was going with William Blount and a former WB assistant coach told me to bet on AE. Seriously I am glad they won because I do like Robert Reeves very much and knew it would be a slow rebuild but appears to be going better than I anticipated. You may think I don't like WB for all the crap I've posted over the years but it was the past coach I felt sucked the blood out of everything there and left you all for dead and no one do anything about it.

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations, on beating a 3A team that has been stripped of it's best athletes by well known vulture coaches through out Knoxville. I actually was going with William Blount and a former WB assistant coach told me to bet on AE. Seriously I am glad they won because I do like Robert Reeves very much and knew it would be a slow rebuild but appears to be going better than I anticipated. You may think I don't like WB for all the crap I've posted over the years but it was the past coach I felt sucked the blood out of everything there and left you all for dead and no one do anything about it.

Reeves returns to Beaver Creek next Friday.