1A prediction in the Finals

Geno

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Lie! Lol I said I could prove it. Not had proof. Why don’t you just shut up and bring 1000.00 to the Game tomorrow night? I’m calling you out. Lol I’ll walk you up to the side lines and prove it. Then you pay me. Do that or drop it. I’m pretty sure everyone knows I told the truth. So put up or shut up

Still waiting on the proof….

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

On 8/13/2023 at 11:19 AM, Roooster said:

You think RBS beats South Pittsburg? I have to disagree with that one

@Roooster

i don’t think the Bulldogs will beat South Pitt. They will lose big to South Pitt in the second round For my prediction to be true Red Boiling will need to come in third place in Region 4 and then beat the number 2 in Region 5 for their first ever playoff win.  Team’s got to have goals LOL

Edited by TheCommissioner

7 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

There will be others in the west that will challenge them to get to the championship. MASE is not a lock. They  should be good but definitely not a lock to be there and neither is So Pitt.

Da only team in da east dat haz a shot to knock off SP iz Gordy

Edited by BigCornbread

6 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

They lose most years to Smith so that has no bearing on the SP matchup that always comes in the playoffs. 

With what I saw last night from us we don’t have a chance to beat SP unless they are worse than they were last year. I do think we will improve as the year progresses, but I doubt we will have the Jimmys and Joes to sink the pirate ship this year. Round 3 is going to be our ceiling

18 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

@Roooster

i don’t think the Bulldogs will beat South Pitt. They will lose big to South Pitt in the second round For my prediction to be true Red Boiling will need to come in third place in Region 4 and then beat the number 2 in Region 5 for their first ever playoff win.  Team’s got to have goals LOL

I’m all for a team having goals but I just can’t see red boiling finishing anything but last in this district. Anything can happen though for sure 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Roooster said:

With what I saw last night from us we don’t have a chance to beat SP unless they are worse than they were last year. I do think we will improve as the year progresses, but I doubt we will have the Jimmys and Joes to sink the pirate ship this year. Round 3 is going to be our ceiling

South Pittsburg is a Different Animal this year! A once ever 15 year Team or better imho