1A prediction in the Finals

Geno

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The previous school was shut down. The kids had to go to school somewhere. Was cleared by the TSSAA. 

Yep but was it coincidence they all went to same school with the coach ?  Tssaa allows a free for all of transfers in Shelby county as long as it’s not blatant 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Yep but was it coincidence they all went to same school with the coach ?  Tssaa allows a free for all of transfers in Shelby county as long as it’s not blatant 

Coincidences that improve the same 1A team 2 years in a row. 

Edited by Salem
moved original comment to MASE thread

34 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Mase just moved up to the forefront after yesterday. They are going to be crazy talented. Not sure even Union City will have enough for them. Whoever plays them will have to play keep away and control the game to have a chance to win. I’m just keeping it real

If I was a betting man, I would say MASE and SP are going to be playing the first weekend of December 

That's why I said in another Post TSSAA is crooked.A mom didn't want her son to play at Freedom Prep cause their football wasn't up to standards.And from what I read they drive by 15 to 20 schools to get to Mase.And they didn't make a move.Even if it's only a mile away,if a move not made,how he allowed to play?That's why I said in another post,anxious to see how this plays out with his mom driving about 4 hours to meet with TSSAA.And didn't Fayetteville have to forfeit or kicked out of playoffs due a player played due to a bus route?And the TSSAA is fair?

When stuff like this happens at a school like Mase because it's in Memphis it gets swept under the rug because it will be blamed on how bad the school was and the kid was doing it to better themselves. If a stud kid from let's say Gleason wanted to go to Mckenzie because they have a chance to get more attention but he still lives in Gleason every news outlet in Memphis would be reporting on it if Mckenzie beat a Memphis school.(Tssaa would make the kid sit for a year first)