2023 Tennessee Who's Number One

TNUSAWrestling

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

It would be on the early end of it for sure. But, if it was me, I'm not sure this would be my first match back testing it. I'd probably do somthing like an early bird tourney. Ease into it. 

The more time the injury is allowed to heal naturally before putting it under the extreme stress of competition should aid with a complete recovery.  This dual means absolutely nothing and there is no reason to risk injury in the early preseason.  

• Upvote 1

106 - Lane over Cordero ... I think many are underestimating Lane

113 - Tran over Ritchie

120 - Uhorchuk over Jakob

126 - Uhorchuk over Calvin

132 - Roark over Little ... Roark's positioning and strength will neutralize Little's quickness on their feet

152 - Deane over Leach

160 - Mad Max over Fowler

215 - Szymborski over Smith

I wonder why Carson Dupill was left off the card? Some fun matches to look forward to.

On 8/24/2023 at 2:57 PM, cobrakid8 said:

106 - I'll take Lane in this, kid's going to be a stud when he gets into high school wherever that might be

113 - Ritchie- Been working hard with boom ranch and minions, think its time he beats Tran

120 - Jakob- Should be a really good match

126 - Uhorchuk

132 - Little

145 - Desselle 

152 - Deane 

160 - Norman 

215 - Szymborski

Lane will be wrestling at McCallie. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, cbg said:

Reep would be a good choice and it's my understanding that Roark ask to wrestle against Cooper.  I am not sure that Roark is big enough to wrestle 138lb unless he has really put on the pounds.  Do they have to weigh-in for this event and if so, is it scratch weight or will there be a weight allowance?

Well at least Roark got his wish at Elite 8. There are some fairly good dudes there. Great for everyone involved.

• Upvote 1