Mairvul att tha Mountun Ears (offishual gaim weak thred)

STARSNBARS

Prayers for the Merryville RB, hope that he’s ok. 

Just read an article about the Embaritage head coach talking about how everyone in the stands should know how much the program has improved since last year, despite losing by a larger margin. Sounds like he listened to Butch Jones a little too much while he was at Tennessee.

It sounds like his hot piss may be a sign of infection that is affecting his his cognitive ability. 

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

Prayers for the Merryville RB, hope that he’s ok. 

Just read an article about the Embaritage head coach talking about how everyone in the stands should know how much the program has improved since last year, despite losing by a larger margin. Sounds like he listened to Butch Jones a little too much while he was at Tennessee.

It sounds like his hot piss may be a sign of infection that is affecting his his cognitive ability. 

I know people love to make fun of the Heritage Coach because of his antics. In this instance he is telling the truth. Last year Maryville scored on the 1st play of the game and the game was over at halftime. This year the game was 14-0 when Heritage scored with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half to make it 14-7. Maryville returns the kickoff for a touchdown. Holds Heritage then scores right before halftime to make it 28-7.  Maryville and Heritage traded touchdowns to make it 35-14. After Heritage scored their 2nd TD Maryville returned another kickoff for a touchdown. After that Heritage imploded. Heritage has a good quarterback and good skill players. They moved the ball well on Maryville. Heritage need to fix their Kick coverage .  Haven't heard anything official on Gage Ladue. He is a special running back. 6'1 220lbs,Runs in the 4.5 range and strong as an ox. Benches 375lbs,Squats 600lbs and Clean and Jerk 305 lbs.

38 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I know people love to make fun of the Heritage Coach because of his antics. In this instance he is telling the truth. Last year Maryville scored on the 1st play of the game and the game was over at halftime. This year the game was 14-0 when Heritage scored with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half to make it 14-7. Maryville returns the kickoff for a touchdown. Holds Heritage then scores right before halftime to make it 28-7.  Maryville and Heritage traded touchdowns to make it 35-14. After Heritage scored their 2nd TD Maryville returned another kickoff for a touchdown. After that Heritage imploded. Heritage has a good quarterback and good skill players. They moved the ball well on Maryville. Heritage need to fix their Kick coverage .  Haven't heard anything official on Gage Ladue. He is a special running back. 6'1 220lbs,Runs in the 4.5 range and strong as an ox. Benches 375lbs,Squats 600lbs and Clean and Jerk 305 lbs.

Anyone with any sense isn’t going to report an official injury report on a message board. 

I watched that play a few times on Diamond Clear when Gage got hurt and it was a clearly an accident when Deck came around the end and Gage locked up with him he went under Deck as they were both going to the ground. Like everyone else I hope he will be okay, when they want us to know what happened they'll let us know. It was 28-7 when he went out and it was 35-7 after he left for the rest of the game in case anyone thinks we're a one man team.

I was impressed at the jamboree with the passing and also Friday Night with a lot of the new kids filling in the spots left from last years seniors. Heritage is much better than what most people know or think and everything fell into play for us. I can't say how much I'm truley impressed with the off season training these guy's have went through to play like that Friday Night. The QB play was to prefection and the running ability of both is something else, just like old times. Two kickoff returns will kill any team which was worth hanging around and watching versus trying to be the first person at the game to get home. The batted down passes was something else also, it reminded me so much of Dylan Jackson. The new kicker was also a great addition just of lately if I'm told right who looked aweson also. Coach Hunt told me last winter shortly after the season a group of the boy's came to him and told him they planned on getting things changed in the right direction and I've kelp that to myself until now. Glad to see they meant business. 

Praise for the zebras. I hardly noticed them, which is preferable. Only a handful come to watch the refs. 
I am talking about the West/Bearden game BTW! The guys at f’n hairtage were slightly more noticeable. I like to pick at them, but they probably did fine Friday. No one has mentioned them. 

50 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

The clock control or clock operator was wacky. Had a running clock in the 2nd quarter for a while. The piped in music played until Maryville crossed the line of scrimmage. 

That music was unbearable as all ale get out. No wonder anyone sets close to the press box. Noise pollution at it's finest.