Bradley Central @ Mcminn County

SouthernBear

18 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I'll say this, I like most of the guys on staff at Maryville but Damon would whip all of them all if it came down to it. 

That’s why it’s such a blessing to have coaches at Maryville with such high character. They minister to our kids and don’t  go around chest thumping and running their mouths. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

That’s why it’s such a blessing to have coaches at Maryville with such high character. They minister to our kids and don’t  go around chest thumping and running their mouths. 

I wouldn't say that about all of them, but Damon is not as bad as you think. I'd take him over most coaches I know.

Edited by JSamson7
  • Like 1

The game was way worse than the scoreboard showed last night. Mcminn has one true good drive that lead to points last night. The RB for Bradley, Terry #4, scored the first TD of the game for Bradley and got hurt on the same play. That changed the entire dynamic of the game for Bradley, and still continued to put up 5 more TD’s. If he doesn’t get hurt, they don’t turn the ball over to open the 2nd half and likely win 48-14 vs 41-21. At the end of the day, it is an excuse but #4 is a big difference maker for the Bears, has been since he was a true freshman. I will say BC offensive line could show some improvement, but they all played extremely well last night. QB1 Martin impressed me way more than I expected, kid is a ball player!!!

Just now, SouthernBear said:

The game was way worse than the scoreboard showed last night. Mcminn has one true good drive that lead to points last night. The RB for Bradley, Terry #4, scored the first TD of the game for Bradley and got hurt on the same play. That changed the entire dynamic of the game for Bradley, and still continued to put up 5 more TD’s. If he doesn’t get hurt, they don’t turn the ball over to open the 2nd half and likely win 48-14 vs 41-21. At the end of the day, it is an excuse but #4 is a big difference maker for the Bears, has been since he was a true freshman. I will say BC offensive line could show some improvement, but they all played extremely well last night. QB1 Martin impressed me way more than I expected, kid is a ball player!!!

And also, Damon Floyd is the best thing that ever happened to BC Football since Coach Chief Robertson.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1