Riverdale @ Henry Co

SEC1rules

1 minute ago, MSURacer said:

I don’t know a thing about Smyrna, but Riverdale just blanked them 36-0. Sounds like they have some D1 caliber players on their team. 

I’m expecting a tough matchup for HC. Hoping for a good game. 

HC better have a good pass defense or this game is gonna be rough for them. I believe this is the first time Will Kriesky has faced HC

4 minutes ago, eers said:

Riverdale has two receivers and a quarterback with D1 offers. I’m not sure how they are overall, but these three are legit. I’m interested to see how this one goes, especially since we play Riverdale the following week. 

One of the WRs is a true CB, but I think they’re playing him both ways…

32 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Hville scrimmaged them in the spring. They are good in all phases. QB threw the ball well, good receivers, stout defense. 

Question I believe number 43, maybe 34 y’all’s linebacker… is that really the best Hville has to offer lol he looks like a kicker moved to LB

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

On 8/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, MidTennFootball said:

HC better have a good pass defense or this game is gonna be rough for them. I believe this is the first time Will Kriesky has faced HC

Kriesky isn't worried about the HC, it's the players that he may be concerned about......just some light humor.