Riverside @ Lexington Week 2

RHSPanther15

7 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Panthers pick the score next week after the tigers near catastrophe Friday night 42-17 Panthers

The only way that Lexington gets to 17 is if your offense gives up scores or short field. Kicker is legit so anytime they get inside the 40 they're a threat to ring up 3, but that won't be often. Their QB is young but throws a nice ball with good touch when needed, and they have some speed at WR...problem is that he won't have much time to survey the field. RHS could pitch a shutout if the breaks go blue, but won't give up many if they swing red.

On 8/21/2023 at 9:06 PM, @38320 said:

I wish Tiger High fans would post on here. This is a great rivalry game in a situation where a lot of the players know each other. Every year the thread is silent, and there have been some very good games between these two schools. Go Panthers!

I don’t know of any Lexington posters on here tbh, but I haven’t been on here but a few years.

On 8/21/2023 at 9:06 PM, @38320 said:

I wish Tiger High fans would post on here. This is a great rivalry game in a situation where a lot of the players know each other. Every year the thread is silent, and there have been some very good games between these two schools. Go Panthers!

I think there is some talk in the 3/4A forums about this game