WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

I got the Rebels in this one.  They put up nearly 350 yards while giving up only 190 to a good Bearden team.  They had two fumbles and a blocked punt.  I do think they can fix those things this week.  

OR wins one game under Rang and you already are back out of retirement?  Geez  

22 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

What makes you think they can’t? They have athletes everywhere.

Have you watched them play?  They had like 18 penalties for 350 plus and a starting D tackle ejected.   The main difference here is that one team is extremely disciplined and well coached.  The other team, well, not so much.  West will rush for as many yards as they want and the finger pointing will begin for the Dragon Wagon. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bounder said:

Ain't no way Clinton beats West!  There  I've said it, what in the world would make you think the Dragons could beat West?

I think there is always a chance considering Clinton has what it takes. Will Clinton win, no but if they get everything together it could be a good game. Clintons defence will need to improve and they will need to answer West scoring. But West is good so this is a good test for Clinton. I think we are all looking to see if Clinton can have a good clean game. 

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

West wins

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Really noones? Lol what's the score? 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I think there is always a chance considering Clinton has what it takes. Will Clinton win, no but if they get everything together it could be a good game. Clintons defence will need to improve and they will need to answer West scoring. But West is good so this is a good test for Clinton. I think we are all looking to see if Clinton can have a good clean game. 

Mav…..Will Clinton win, no but….. you posted West wins first, give a score, then I may give one. Wink!

ps: West is number one in the state 5A with 17 first place votes. I’m in good company. Even though you all lost you are number 2 in 4A. Congratulations.

Edited by noonesfool