Alcoa vs Bearden

justafan75

1 minute ago, RichyRich said:

I can see any of those games going either way, and think they should beat oak ridge. But time will tell! Bradley central will be good a game, think they are capable of pulling it off, Maryville is hard for me to gauge  bc they've player weaker teams, but Maryville is Maryville you know, but in all honesty I think Farragut will be hardest for them to win from what I've seen its hard to beat a rival with alot on the line but Beardens schedule should have them ready for anything come postseason. I wish the best for the bulldogs.

For sure. It's going to be an interesting season. :popcorneater:

I figured this would be a great game which it was. Anytime a game is close and there are arguments about a call by the officials or calls my old saying is that if you had been taking care of business ealier then it shouldn't have been an issue. I saw two situations in the Maryville game had we taken care of it the first half we would have went in 31 -0 instead of 17-0. I saw the same exact thing this week as I did last week with Bearden. They have a great defense but eventually it's going to give way the same as it did against West if the offense can't pull it's weight. I've watched two weeks in a row and Beardens offense is like watching a moth climb a drape for two hourrs. Some of the problems are obvious but that's for Josh Jones to figure out.

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

Watch again 3:35minute mark. Clear as day the defender draped his arm across the Receivers facemask BEFORE the ball is at the receiver. You can watch the ball bounce off his arm. PLUS, he NEVER LOOKS BACK!!!  

Keep whining!! :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Yes, I have seen that numerous times and I can clearly see it and everyone else can clearly see that defender saw the ball up in the air stuck his arm up so the receiver couldn’t catch the ball never making contact with the receiver even though you said he touched his facemask, which no he didn’t, you can clearly see it that’s why his arm up only made contact with the receiver when the ball was long gone from reach.

but come up with an excuse you want to it was definitely not passing interference:roflol:

Edited by Dawgz4life

53 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yes, I have seen that numerous times and I can clearly see it and everyone else can clearly see that defender saw the ball up in the air stuck his arm up so the receiver couldn’t catch the ball never making contact with the receiver even though you said he touched his facemask, which no he didn’t, you can clearly see it that’s why his arm up only made contact with the receiver when the ball was long gone from reach.

but come up with an excuse you want to it was definitely not passing interference:roflol:

Your boys had the ball first and goal (with a 3 point lead) at the Alcoa 1 yard line with less than 5 mins left in the game and completely blew it. You should be spending your emotional energy on getting past that. Take the L and move on. You still have plenty of football left to play….:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

My guess is yes.

Bearden vs Farragut, Maryville, Oak Ridge and Bradley Central will be big games.  Hard to see how the dogs will rebound or dig deeper and get better each game?

So Cleveland is not any good or is it not a big game for BHS? I guess because it's at home for BHS it's marked as a W. Cleveland is 2-0. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

YEs, no Pass interference, pass mugging!!:thumb:

Go look at the Pass Interreference called on Alcoa's #11 that allowed Bearden to convert a 3-12 into a 1st down. NOW that's a TOTAL BS pass interference call. Bearden got WAY more calls their way.......quit your crying.:lol:

On 8/25/2023 at 10:40 PM, Dawgz4life said:

Holy moly, I never thought I would see a burner troll account for Bearden. We have really come a long way in three years. Anyway, Lee Smith is not on our coaching staff. However, his son is on the team, and his company also sponsors the football team. You might want to get your facts straight before making a burner troll account for Bearden. Since his company sponsors our football team, he gives us a lot of equipment, and he's there to supervise and make sure we don't break anything, I guess, and to watch his son. I think his equipment is for training or practice. I don't know whatever his company does, so that’s why he’s there. But he is not on our coach's staff, but one of his employees is on our coach's staff, and he is the receiver coach, so maybe that’s where you get confused, but no, Lee Smith is not on the Bearden coaching staff, however, he does give us a lot of stuff to practice with and train with because you know his company sponsors Bearden high school football and I believe basketball, girls and boys, but that’s it, so that’s kind of lame, but I don’t make the rules...

Lol this shows how clueless you are. He’s definitely on the sidelines coaching along with the rest of the gang in Maroon. Looks like there are 20+ coaches on the Beerden sidelines.