Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

Just now, Rebelfan101 said:

Well read what hung said about that area with his last interview with daily post. 

type in “maryville expecting test against Bradley” you’ll see why he’s worried about that area. So apparently we’re on the same pattern right there. “Transfers” don’t mean they’re the only ones recruited.. recruiting can come from providing housing to families who are in need who happen to have a good player in their family. 

Hunt 

4 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

It's called Coach speak...

And my bad on boo carter. He’s #2 in state. So you’re right there . He Comitted to Tennessee for 2024 season. He’s only 175 though so he needs some more size. He’s 5’11 right now. I’d say they’ll redshirt him for a year and let him get some size and practice in. Probably play 2025 I’d say by then he will be a healthy 190 probably 6’0 most kids grow around another inch to two from 17-20. Kid ram a 4.35 40 which is absolutely booking it. 

51 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I’ve been a maryville fan since 2008. I didn’t know who they were untill then. I seen them lose to Hillsboro then I seen them dominate ever since. I transferred to the maryville national guard unit and we sponsored that team a year or two when I was at that unit I believe. So yes I’m a huge maryville fan. Love the area and love the people.. great community. Great football programs. Alcoa is amazing as well just a little less formal than maryville. It’s ok what I said sounds stupid to some right now but it won’t in a couple years. This will be 2 years in a row we traveled to Bradley county and lost to a team in that county. We very well might lose to Cleveland. Read what Derek hunt (maryvilles coach) said about the Bradley area in his interview with the daily post. And why he’s worried about that area he made it clear that area is per his words “ the most talanted team in any classification” so apparently he’s on the same thought pattern I am here. He’s also very worried about Cleveland. That’s all I was getting at. That area is fixing to rise and people are seeing it. Time will tell 

interview with daily times type in “maryville expects test with Bradley”. 

Like Jsamson7 said it's called Coach speak, I guarantee you week 1 Hunt said this is the best version of Heritage we'll be facing that's just giving respect but I promise you off record Hunt wouldn't give BC a chance this year against Oakland 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

And my bad on boo carter. He’s #2 in state. So you’re right there . He Comitted to Tennessee for 2024 season. He’s only 175 though so he needs some more size. He’s 5’11 right now. I’d say they’ll redshirt him for a year and let him get some size and practice in. Probably play 2025 I’d say by then he will be a healthy 190 probably 6’0 most kids grow around another inch to two from 17-20. Kid ram a 4.35 40 which is absolutely booking it. 

BC is a good team this year no doubt but they have too many of their star players going both ways to try to battle Oakland. I'm not taking anything away from BC they really put a hurting on maryville but if yall would of had Ladue he can keep yall offense on the field and milk the clock to keep it away from that explosive offense. With Ladue I don't know who would have won but I tell you that game would have looked a little different 

14 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

How many people picked muryvill to avidly won against a bigger, faster team. In high school, that actually matters.  Bradley could give Oakland a run this year

Picked Maryville to "win"?? I didn't, you can ask my Bradley people and I picked BC by 21. Competing with Oakland though, you need to crawl before you can walk and no amount first time wins is going to help you all out in that one....

1 hour ago, Rebelfan101 said:

You sure are in love with your boo bear! :lol::wub:

• Upvote 1