West TN Rural Top 10 Week 3

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Northpointe is a decent team but nothing special. And Peabody is not very good. I think JCS has a good team but doesn’t have a big win yet. When do they play USJ?  I remember last year people were saying how good JCS was and should be ranked higher only to get curb stomped by the Bruins. 

I think 1-5 are head and shoulders above the rest in West TN and 6-12 there isn’t a lot of difference. JCS keeps winning they will move up. 

I agree with Peabody not being very good. However, the 47-7 was a little surprising to me, and the way Peabody let JCS dominate them in the first half. They play USJ in two weeks, and I may have to lean with JCS right now because they have firepower offensively. I know USJ is good defensively, but they have to find a way to score 30 on JCS. Peabody is know both JCS and USJ's common opponent. JCS has a fairly good Goodpasture team coming up.

3 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I agree with Peabody not being very good. However, the 47-7 was a little surprising to me, and the way Peabody let JCS dominate them in the first half. They play USJ in two weeks, and I may have to lean with JCS right now because they have firepower offensively. I know USJ is good defensively, but they have to find a way to score 30 on JCS. Peabody is know both JCS and USJ's common opponent. JCS has a fairly good Goodpasture team coming up.

Peabody had several turnovers and penalties that gave JCS extra opportunities and made the game more lopsided than it should have been. USJ won’t make the same mistakes and it should be a heck of a game when those two meet. 

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Peabody had several turnovers and penalties that gave JCS extra opportunities and made the game more lopsided than it should have been. USJ won’t make the same mistakes and it should be a heck of a game when those two meet. 

I agree. I wonder if any refs will get reprimanded after this contest... I will be at this game in the shadows watching the sweater vesters duke it out on the field! This is a lie, I will in the press box with coach Joe enjoying every minute of it. 

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I agree. I wonder if any refs will get reprimanded after this contest... I will be at this game in the shadows watching the sweater vesters duke it out on the field! This is a lie, I will in the press box with coach Joe enjoying every minute of it. 

You helping with the live stream now??

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I haven't watched that one yet but turnovers usually happen when you're outmatched lol as far as the penalties were they questionable calls or were they legit penalties? Personally I'd have JCS in the top 8 or so. Seems like they've earned it. Also could we just cement Henry County at #1 and start the top 10 after them? Doesn't feel like anyone can touch the Riverdale win regardless of what HC does the rest of the season