South Gibson County @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

31 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Weather should be much better for sure. We had a couple banged up last Friday nigh. Don’t know the extent of injuries. But both were starters. So I’m hoping for no injuries for either team as well. I think you’ll enjoy the broadcast. The video is usually very good and the guys do IMO a good job of calling the game. Plus they do nt act like to much of Homers for the most part. Knowledgeable of the game as well.

Thanks. We lost our RB1 this past game. He broke his arm. We also had another couple of folks get banged up that were starters. I do not know if it will be a long term thing or not. 

44 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thanks. We lost our RB1 this past game. He broke his arm. We also had another couple of folks get banged up that were starters. I do not know if it will be a long term thing or not. 

Broke arm?? I broke mine compound fracture in HS in practice. Hate to hear that. 

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Hate to hear that. Nature of the beast with football, unfortunately. I love to see teams 100% when they play but rarely ever happens. Hope the guys make speedy recoveries.