Trousdale co vs Gordonsville

Creekbank76

Trousdale is having a very hard time putting points on the scoreboard and tackling. Trousdale will be a better team by October. This is The best time to have TC on the schedule is right now because of the influx of talent that comes in starting next year. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Trousdale is having a very hard time putting points on the scoreboard and tackling. Trousdale will be a better team by October. This is The best time to have TC on the schedule is right now because of the influx of talent that comes in starting next year. 

What was middle school score v Jackson county? 

2 hours ago, BigMan101 said:

How many games do they have left 

They play Gville's Jr. High next week. Both are undefeated. Looking at common opponents, Gville should have the edge.

As far as this game Friday, I've heard we have a few sitting, not sure. But I still like our chances, we need it in a big way.

I'm also convinced that Satterfield is putting emphasis on this game to keep the win streak against Gville on the creekbank alive. 

4 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

They play Gville's Jr. High next week. Both are undefeated. Looking at common opponents, Gville should have the edge.

As far as this game Friday, I've heard we have a few sitting, not sure. But I still like our chances, we need it in a big way.

I'm also convinced that Satterfield is putting emphasis on this game to keep the win streak against Gville on the creekbank alive. 

Satterfield gonna be disappointed

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

It won't matter who sits out for Girdy if TC's offense doesn't improve averaging  4, or 5 points a game is a huge issue. 

24 minutes ago, RTD said:

It won't matter who sits out for Girdy if TC's offense doesn't improve averaging  4, or 5 points a game is a huge issue. 

Agreed, but it really comes down to finishing drives. TC moved the ball well vs LA and should have scored at least 2 more times. Then vs Macon, if they score on that 1st possession, it's a totally different game, that was huge gain of momentum for MC and Mo in high school ball can spiral down hill quickly.  

• Like 1