Oneida visits Eagleton Academy Thursday Night for Royals first home game.

BarneySox2007

4 hours ago, cornpone said:

I can't rightly figger if'n crow is fer the ndns or agin em

3 hours ago, MoonMan57 said:

Well said @cornpone 

100% for, have been for 20 years. I’m certainly not trying to convince corn hole or moon pie of anything. My record on here, on the sidelines and in the stands speaks for itself. Seriously doubt either of you love birds has a streak of consecutive games longer. After all there was a time I had more games on the Oneida sidelines as staff than TL did. Served with him as HC, John, TL again. Was there for well over 100 consecutive games before missing one not counting scrimmages, jamborees and daily practices so please excuse me if I don’t give a tinkers dam about whether you think I am for or “agin em”. You ladies have a good time tonight, maybe moon pie will split her fudge round with you for a change corn hole. 

Edited by crow

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Just being realistic!Crow is about Oneida just as I am about GB but when people don't care about winning or losing anymore its very disheartening!Oneida is a program known for hit you in the mouth football and this is what they have had for 3 years now.Just keeping it real!

You can come help us GOONS run some Yanks back north Friday! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

BC it’ll be over after the 1st it won’t even be worth the price of a ticket. Them Yankees don’t know real football. 

I can't figure out why they are playing them? There are teams up that way that would beat them like St. Joes but NYC isn't considered a football powerhouse. Basketball? Yes. Football? No.

4 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I can't figure out why they are playing them? There are teams up that way that would beat them like St. Joes but NYC isn't considered a football powerhouse. Basketball? Yes. Football? No.

I’m sure there is money involved like everything else. Now don’t bring all the NYC liberal ways down here just take your butt whoopin and get on back up there.