Favorites to win each class

BallIsLife1

19 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Cleveland in 4A?

Saw Cleveland this summer.  They should be good but their path is really tough.  Their section includes Bradley, Cookeville, Lebanon, Blackman and Oakland.  Bradley will be at the state tournament - they're probably the best team in the state in all classes.  Cleveland could be the other school but I liked Cookeville this summer.  Lebanon has a high ceiling as well.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, maddams said:

My preseason state tournament predictions.  Could be way off, but this is based on what I saw this summer and have heard this fall.

1A: Cloudland, ?? , Pickett County, Red Boiling Springs, McKenzie, Wayne County, Greenfield, South Fulton

2A: McMinn Central, Gatlinburg Pittman, York, East Nashville, Loretto, Huntingdon, Gibson County, Westview

3A: David Crockett, Greeneville, Heritage, Upperman, Creek Wood, South Side, Dyersburg, South Gibson

4A: Jefferson County, Bearden, Bradley Central, Cookeville, Lincoln County, Brentwood, Bartlett, Clarksville

Some of these can book their rooms in Murfreesboro right now.  A few other spots will be competitive.  I have no idea on the second team from east TN in 1A.

In 1a, it's hard to predict how good north greene will be.  It could be them, Cosby, or coalfield 

On 11/10/2023 at 10:46 AM, maddams said:

Saw Cleveland this summer.  They should be good but their path is really tough.  Their section includes Bradley, Cookeville, Lebanon, Blackman and Oakland.  Bradley will be at the state tournament - they're probably the best team in the state in all classes.  Cleveland could be the other school but I liked Cookeville this summer.  Lebanon has a high ceiling as well.

Lebanon got spanked by Bradley 62-28 and cleveland bradley arent in same district. Both district 5 snd 6 have 4 teams now. So no matter how the district tourney turns out,  eveey team wikl make region but bradley has avary brewer,   who is much improved especially behind the arc,  to add to the power duo. So ig lebanon is a great team how much more great does that make bradley

47 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I think she had 18 last night. 

USJ is a solid team. Lots of young talent. If Davis and Reynolds can get some help and some support Mckenzie will be hard to beat. Lots of teams will be better later in year. Mckenzie, Westview, Gibson County, South Gibson and South Side all in that category, IMO.