Sequatchie vs South Pittsburg

powerp

On 9/6/2023 at 2:40 PM, SCHS41 said:

Ask watertowns db’s if sequatchie has speed. Wide receivers was past them alll night long, for the qb to throw for 340 yards against Watertown is impressive. And Watertown has a great football team, some big boys and physical team 

Sequatchie program still needs to learn what GREAT looks like. Watertown is solid. Not great.. Never have been. Two different types of speed kinfolk. I guess you witnessed that last night though. I’m just keeping it real

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Indian said:

2 of the quickest players on the team, maybe the quickest, one got 4 plays last night and another was out. Hopefully these 2 can get back in ASAP. 

It hurt losing your running back early in the game, but the freshman looks like he'll be real good in the future 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Y’all kinfolks are funny. I recall watching a program that refused to throw the ball when teams begged for it in 19 & 20. Then last year a team that couldn’t run it a lick. Now y’all Kinfolks appear can do both and still complaining. Sequatchie is a pretty good team. Good solid win for y’all.  I expect a good one next week with Marion too. Both schools have great shot to get to Chattanooga. Both fan bases better enjoy the ride. I’m just keeping it real 

Old Pirate says the same group of negative chatting fellers always do the yapping. Sit in the stands & listen, vast majority are clueless. Hurry up, get the play in. You Vols are some of the dumbest known to humanity and should be embarrassing, Ifin you knowd as much as yous think. The Pirates run a No huddle, same as Vols & immediately lineup in a chosen formation, THEN according to the D personnel & alignment a play is signaled in, then sometimes it is changed again & even an RPO play may be selected after the play is in motion depending on how the defense responds. OP says far too many posters Grider trained yappers falsely acting like theys a guru. When in reality Theys jest a notch above a skillet slinger’s  recognition of complex offensive schemes. YepReconSo 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Absolutely!!! We're getting plays in to late and slowing the offense down. We did whatever we wanted last night to Seq. we could have told them what we we're going to run and they couldn't stop it.  We could have ran the ball for over 300-400 yards last night.  Passing was ok last night, several drops but also some really bad throws.  With our stable of RB's we can keep them fresh and I just don't understand why we're not running the ball more. Also we have no idea at SP how to use a 6'5 260 lb TE.. except to block.. It's not rocket science. Our D is pretty solid, just clean up some coverage assignments.  All in all a good game, but coaches need to step up on offense and get the plays in faster. 

LOPAO, Great Example of prior post. 

16 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Great Example of prior post. 

I agree dat most just run dey yappers cluelessly  

I do kno of a few dat May know a thing or two about football. 

I also know da reason you are so quick to come jump in and defend da coaching mishaps. Yep reckon so. 

Edited by BigCornbread

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Sequatchie program still needs to learn what GREAT looks like. Watertown is solid. Not great.. Never have been. Two different types of speed kinfolk. I guess you witnessed that last night though. I’m just keeping it real

Great is when you recruit players in. Only reason sp is so good. Speed really didn’t hurt sc last night. Just couldn’t tackle. Even some south Pitt guys on Dunlap side was saying sequatchie wasn’t tackling well at all. You can’t win them all. You lose and go on to the next game. Who cares. Wasn’t a region game so you learn from your mistakes and move on. Everyone knew sp would win but speed ain’t what killed sc. sc had an off night, couldn’t tackle, coaches play calling was horrible. But like I said move on to the next game

And sp fans are ridiculous, the football team is a heck of a team, but when a kid goes down hurt and sp fans yell at him to get up. Get the **** outta here with that crap. A lot of sc fans was mad about that, even had a few of my Bledsoe buddies on the fence and they was like wow that’s ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

And sp fans are ridiculous, the football team is a heck of a team, but when a kid goes down hurt and sp fans yell at him to get up. Get the **** outta here with that crap. A lot of sc fans was mad about that, even had a few of my Bledsoe buddies on the fence and they was like wow that’s ridiculous. 

Old Pirate says SP surely has some fans, like most programs. However SC fans has zero reason to act holier than thou with their long history of racism. Suggest zipping it, take the earholing and dream of better days. This really a far better example of Ridiculous. Venom served! 

58 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the same group of negative chatting fellers always do the yapping. Sit in the stands & listen, vast majority are clueless. Hurry up, get the play in. You Vols are some of the dumbest known to humanity and should be embarrassing, Ifin you knowd as much as yous think. The Pirates run a No huddle, same as Vols & immediately lineup in a chosen formation, THEN according to the D personnel & alignment a play is signaled in, then sometimes it is changed again & even an RPO play may be selected after the play is in motion depending on how the defense responds. OP says far too many posters Grider trained yappers falsely acting like theys a guru. When in reality Theys jest a notch above a skillet slinger’s  recognition of complex offensive schemes. YepReconSo 

This Old Pirate agrees to most what you say. I still think when running the ball successfully especially when defense has  hands on hips a little tempo might be beneficial.  This is this Old Pirates opinion and not necessarily a blueprint for success,

As always Coaches from stands are mostly undefeated.

32 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

You need to get the **** out of here with that crap. That’s a lie!!!

what really happened 99 % of the Pirate stands stood and clapped for the young man

Edited by team69

31 minutes ago, SCHS41 said:

Great is when you recruit players in. Only reason sp is so good. Speed really didn’t hurt sc last night. Just couldn’t tackle. Even some south Pitt guys on Dunlap side was saying sequatchie wasn’t tackling well at all. You can’t win them all. You lose and go on to the next game. Who cares. Wasn’t a region game so you learn from your mistakes and move on. Everyone knew sp would win but speed ain’t what killed sc. sc had an off night, couldn’t tackle, coaches play calling was horrible. But like I said move on to the next game

LOPAO, Old Pirate says yous jest like the kinfolkes south. Both program posters always complain bout coaching, when in reality theys clueless. Old Pirate vividly remembers Professor Phil coaching philosophy as 46 on 2, 46 on 1, attempt to pass and rarely a couple other plays. Hail everyone knew the plays. Point is every play is designed to gain ground & be successful. OP says same play ran always has different outcomes with the ones successful are great, the ones that aren’t are terrible play calling by the coaches. Each play is like a street fight, some won, some lost. The coaches are never involved, mush like a jockey is along fer the ride, the horse is the deciding unknown factor!