Sequatchie vs South Pittsburg

powerp

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Agree….That line judge had an agenda tonight 

Love the way we fly to the ball… 7 and 8 needs some serious looks from some Colleges man they both track the ball great and have some serious closing speed . They both the perfect size for LB

30 and Cam get my game ball 

I’m a fan of tempo at times especially when the running game is working but that’s just me. It’s easy to say setting in the stands but it ain’t so easy when your in the fire

SC going to win a bunch of games…they well coached and play hard. I’ll be pulling for them the rest of the way.

Looks like the County is undefeated so far

On a side note…. Looks like the Chattanooga news people have become Ga High School reporters. 
Have yet to see any coverage of our Marion County Schools all year. Guess when they run out of games up there and we’re still playing they will start showing up.

That's the way it usually goes. They wind up having to cover a valley team because that's usually all that's left to cover.

11 hours ago, powerp said:

Cam Grider player of the game for me. Young man that deserves it. Gritty linemen.

Pirates have some things to clean up. Too many dropped TD passes as well.

Good win

29-7 final

Yeah, it's hard to pick just one guy, but Grider was incredible last night. His pick 6 on the screen pass really turned the momentum back to us and reset the time going into the half. Plus, he was in the backfield all night long. 

12 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

Piss poor coaching considering we have a football guru of a Head Coach 

get da play in 

run da football 

Absolutely!!! We're getting plays in to late and slowing the offense down. We did whatever we wanted last night to Seq. we could have told them what we we're going to run and they couldn't stop it.  We could have ran the ball for over 300-400 yards last night.  Passing was ok last night, several drops but also some really bad throws.  With our stable of RB's we can keep them fresh and I just don't understand why we're not running the ball more. Also we have no idea at SP how to use a 6'5 260 lb TE.. except to block.. It's not rocket science. Our D is pretty solid, just clean up some coverage assignments.  All in all a good game, but coaches need to step up on offense and get the plays in faster. 

23 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Same to you. Believe it or not, when coming over the mountain between Sequatchie and Chattanooga I can pick up the Greenback radio station, so I got to listen to a little bit of the replay after our game. Glad to see you guys get back into the win column.

Yes a win is a win!

4 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Complaining with a win by 29-7. Guess maybe if we lose the complaining will go away? Hmmm I don’t know it’s not rocket science we just beat a Top 3a team. With 350+ rushing I’d say. 

Mediocre programs are happy wid mediocre wins. To me if shows da tradition at SP having a fan base dat knows what da team can be and expects dat

ask any kid or coach in dat locker room and dey will tell you dat there is MUCH room to improve! 24 Hour rule. Enjoy da win and get back to work 

Y’all kinfolks are funny. I recall watching a program that refused to throw the ball when teams begged for it in 19 & 20. Then last year a team that couldn’t run it a lick. Now y’all Kinfolks appear can do both and still complaining. Sequatchie is a pretty good team. Good solid win for y’all.  I expect a good one next week with Marion too. Both schools have great shot to get to Chattanooga. Both fan bases better enjoy the ride. I’m just keeping it real 

This team has to be careful with complacency. With so much talent and it can creep in. The stat line could have looked a lot different last night. 2 passes dropped by a receiver for a td and one receiver quit running on a route which would have been a td. Kam can throw a ball 65 yards so our receivers need to continue being full stride. I only see one tough game left on the regular season schedule. What I want to see is the 11 on offense and 11 on defense come out with that dog inside them and take every snap personal. Good win. Improve every day. Keep marching toward the goal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1