Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haha

To be honest, even before your post, I had already started researching Coach's Son. I traveled and watched him play Lenoir City  three weeks ago. He will be a great QB. 

Micah Jones is a once in 30 year type QB. Randall Cobb, playing on Sunday kind of QB. Alcoa will be in 4A in 2025. And Micah  will be leading Alcoa to their first 4A Championship. 

Edited by BCsportsfan

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

To be honest, even before your post, I had already started researching Coach's Son. I traveled and watched him play Lenoir City  three weeks ago. He will be a great QB. 

Micah Jones is a once in 30 year type QB. Randall Cobb, playing on Sunday kind of QB. Alcoa will be in 4A in 2025. And Micah  will be leading Alcoa to their first 4A Championship. 

:popcorneater:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hanging with You and the rest of the Greeneville Fans will be a blast!! :thumb:

As far as the game goes.......I have no clue? Should be a WAR!

I'm planning on getting into Greeneville around 4 or a little after and meeting some friends at Casa Guerro before the game (Right beside Top Choice BBQ, Top Choice isn't a sit down place but good food).  I Luckily still have some pull in Greeneville and know people with season tickets and a parking pass so don't have to fight for a seat or parking :lol:.  Just let me know when you get into town!

It will definitely be a  War and a great atmosphere for high school football!  I expect it to be at full capacity and a lot of people standing along the fences on both side.  I expect at least 5,000 people there if not more

3 minutes ago, CyclonePrider said:

No one cares about a blowout. Alcoa by as many as they want..2s in at the half.

Says the guy that makes comments like "No way Witten puts up 40 on Grainger" just to put up 65.  You're giving the Betsy fan's on here a bad look but wouldn't expect anything less from a troll. Heck i doubt they even claim you

I respect the great Betsy posters like @lawnman @BigDaddyDave @JMorton @EHSTrack06.  They keep it real and know football

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Says the guy that makes comments like "No way Witten puts up 40 on Grainger" just to put up 65.  You're giving the Betsy fan's on here a bad look but wouldn't expect anything less from a troll. Heck i doubt they even claim you

I respect the great Betsy posters like @lawnman @BigDaddyDave @JMorton @EHSTrack06.  They keep it real and know football

Yes sir the guys you named are a real class act and whats funny with prides post is it don't matter if Alcoa gets us by 100 it's gonna make us a dangerous team come that last week against them and just for the record I think Thursday is gonna be a heck of a ballgame between 2 great programs Go Devils!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I'm planning on getting into Greeneville around 4 or a little after and meeting some friends at Casa Guerro before the game (Right beside Top Choice BBQ, Top Choice isn't a sit down place but good food).  I Luckily still have some pull in Greeneville and know people with season tickets and a parking pass so don't have to fight for a seat or parking :lol:.  Just let me know when you get into town!

It will definitely be a  War and a great atmosphere for high school football!  I expect it to be at full capacity and a lot of people standing along the fences on both side.  I expect at least 5,000 people there if not more

Yes!

Ready GIFs | Tenor

Is it Thursday yet!?? :lol:

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I think height will be the thing for both of them playing on Sunday in that they will need it. John should make the 61-6-2 pretty fairly. But we will see. He's only in 7th grade too. So can't wait to see both of them in action. 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Respect you a lot Swipes!!

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Calm down swipes! What if he is right. Say he posted that a year ago when The devil's played the Mavs you would have said the same thing. 

Haha you know I playing with you swipes. Good post!