Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Says the guy that makes comments like "No way Witten puts up 40 on Grainger" just to put up 65.  You're giving the Betsy fan's on here a bad look but wouldn't expect anything less from a troll. Heck i doubt they even claim you

I respect the great Betsy posters like @lawnman @BigDaddyDave @JMorton @EHSTrack06.  They keep it real and know football

He's the monkey on the back like I had with Devilmam3 for years and had to put up with. Y'all remember the Garbage. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Calm down swipes! What if he is right. Say he posted that a year ago when The devil's played the Mavs you would have said the same thing. 

Haha you know I playing with you swipes. Good post! 

I would have said the same thing I just said to him.  I didn't believe Greeneville would be starting the 2's at half against AC and didn't believe AC would be starting the 2's at half either (Which neither team did). The same way i don't think Alcoa will have the 2's in at half either. You're good people and like you banter on here even if i do like to give you a hard time sometimes :thumb:

53 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

He's the monkey on the back like I had with Devilmam3 for years and had to put up with. Y'all remember the Garbage. 

We got spoiled by those 17 and 18 Greeneville teams (Heck 5starpreps has the 2018 as the 4th best team all time to come out of the Knoxville area).  Lots of kids still playing college ball off that team (Tennessee, Wake Forest, ETSU, Furman, and UVA-Wise) and then Ballard just graduated from West Point and started in the Army vs Navy game last year.  Wasn't hard to talk smack when they were loaded with College talent :lol:

Mercy Rule and Fire Snot!!!! :roflol:

12 minutes ago, Swipes said:

We got spoiled by those 17 and 18 Greeneville teams (Heck 5starpreps has the 2018 as the 4th best team all time to come out of the Knoxville area).  Lots of kids still playing college ball off that team (Tennessee, Wake Forest, ETSU, Furman, and UVA-Wise) and then Ballard just graduated from West Point and started in the Army vs Navy game last year.  Wasn't hard to talk smack when they were loaded with College talent :lol:

Yeah Dang those were some good Greeneville teams too 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Those 17 and 18 teams were great teams and Swipes just think of it wasn’t for Greeneville making us better the Devils would have had probably 4 more state championships.

Obviously I am most interested in the weakness if any that Greeneville could have against Alcoa. Of course the Betsy Devil game probably could or will be more clear. The Devil's will use there size upfront to slow the game down. Question is can and how long can a 3A Champ Alcoa stop a good Greeneville team. This will be a really good game for Betsy and the Mavs to focus in on.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Obviously I am most interested in the weakness if any that Greeneville could have against Alcoa. Of course the Betsy Devil game probably could or will be more clear. The Devil's will use there size upfront to slow the game down. Question is can and how long can a 3A Champ Alcoa stop a good Greeneville team. This will be a really good game for Betsy and the Mavs to focus in on.

This^^

9 hours ago, Swipes said:

Says the guy that makes comments like "No way Witten puts up 40 on Grainger" just to put up 65.  You're giving the Betsy fan's on here a bad look but wouldn't expect anything less from a troll. Heck i doubt they even claim you

I respect the great Betsy posters like @lawnman @BigDaddyDave @JMorton @EHSTrack06.  They keep it real and know football

Thanks swipes. When I created my account I used my real name so that if I ever post anything ignorant on here there would be no denying who did it. It kept me accountable for my sons four years. I recommend more people try it. 

As far as running up the score is concerned, a lot of people felt like Betsy’s woes offensively last year stemmed from Rollins being left in games that were blowouts in previous seasons where experience could’ve been gained by his backup.