Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

19 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

How's the weather in Greeneville? 

Saw this off Alcoa Highway today....looked to be headed Northeast! :eek:

Awesome animated GIF of a supercell thunderstorm makes ...

Hope it don't turn into a low pressure dirt devil? :thumb:

The last time we had a tornado in Greeneville was 2011 (Both literally and figuratively) and hoping for the same results as the figuratively one when we played :lol:. (Don't see it being that way though with either team being blown out).  Looking like clear skies and in the 70's by kick off!   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

The last time we had a tornado in Greeneville was 2011 (Both literally and figuratively) and hoping for the same results as the figuratively one when we played :lol:. (Don't see it being that way though with either team being blown out).  Looking like clear skies and in the 70's by kick off!   

The Devils are capable of winning this game but I have to give the edge to Alcoa.I don’t give my name on here but I would if somebody had to have itIts lawnman because I have mowed and landscaped for 37 years and yes I am getting old!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, samvol said:

Let them know we appreciate their business. Plan on opening 1 in Elizabethton in November, then next year will have 2 in Morristown, along with 2 more in Boones Creek and either Piney Flats or Jonesborough. 

I will let them know and that is awesome you are opening one in Elizabethton.I can’t stand subway.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I will let them know and that is awesome you are opening one in Elizabethton.I can’t stand subway.

Long overdue, and that is home for me. We're starting construction next week, and located next to the new Dunkin donuts across from the hospital. Look to open 1st or 2nd week of November. 

1 minute ago, samvol said:

Long overdue, and that is home for me. We're starting construction next week, and located next to the new Dunkin donuts across from the hospital. Look to open 1st or 2nd week of November. 

I live in West TN so I don’t know that I will see you anytime soon. But will definitely stop next time I’m in the area. Love me some Jersey Mike’s. My only problem is that the sandwiches are so small. I can’t believe a giant is the biggest y’all have. :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I live in West TN so I don’t know that I will see you anytime soon. But will definitely stop next time I’m in the area. Love me some Jersey Mike’s. My only problem is that the sandwiches are so small. I can’t believe a giant is the biggest y’all have. :)

Lol

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

The Devils are capable of winning this game but I have to give the edge to Alcoa.I don’t give my name on here but I would if somebody had to have itIts lawnman because I have mowed and landscaped for 37 years and yes I am getting old!!

Ha,I can tell you that putting your name on here brings out all the toughest guys behind a computer keyboard ! After the better half kept on me about changing it,I figured with her name being Robin,Ha, I would just roll with Batman. She wasn't amused but I still think it's funny.There are a lot of great fans on here and it has been awesome to travel to places like Alcoa or Maryville and meet many of you.Lawnman, I've always enjoyed reading your post.I'll always pull for Elizabethton or whoever goes west if it's not Greeneville.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Ha,I can tell you that putting your name on here brings out all the toughest guys behind a computer keyboard ! After the better half kept on me about changing it,I figured with her name being Robin,Ha, I would just roll with Batman. She wasn't amused but I still think it's funny.There are a lot of great fans on here and it has been awesome to travel to places like Alcoa or Maryville and meet many of you.Lawnman, I've always enjoyed reading your post.I'll always pull for Elizabethton or whoever goes west if it's not Greeneville.

The feeling is mutual Batman and I’ve always respected you because you shoot straight with no BS.I pull for the Devils and Betsy is State Champs because the Devils made us get better and work harder.

• Like 1