Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

1 hour ago, creekerballer said:

Why would Boone and West not just play this weekend? That really screws Elizabethton and Greeneville. Cyclones have hardly any home games and that takes one away and that’s a third game Greeneville won’t get this year.

Forreal, doesn’t make any sense. If I was Betsy, Boone would be paying me a pretty large fee to get out of that game. Idk what Greeneville is going to do. Hate it for their seniors 

2 hours ago, creekerballer said:

Why would Boone and West not just play this weekend? That really screws Elizabethton and Greeneville. Cyclones have hardly any home games and that takes one away and that’s a third game Greeneville won’t get this year.

Definitely makes no sense at all and if we can’t play at home this week that leaves us with just 3 home games.

35 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Definitely makes no sense at all and if we can’t play at home this week that leaves us with just 3 home games.

You think either Greeneville or Betsy will find a replacement game whats your thoughts im a gville fan and this will be the 3rd one we don't get I feel for those seniors hopefully coach can come up with a solution so we can play

52 minutes ago, Devils18 said:

You think either Greeneville or Betsy will find a replacement game whats your thoughts im a gville fan and this will be the 3rd one we don't get I feel for those seniors hopefully coach can come up with a solution so we can play

I know Coach is going to try to find a game but that will be difficult and we needed the Boone game bad just like you guys needed the West game.It’s just a shame for these seniors and players that have worked so hard and I’m aggravated so I know how they feel.Why could they not play this weekend so we could have our first home game.The Boone game is usually a physical game which we will need to help us get better and ready for the playoffs.Oh well nobody cares what I think.

4 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I know Coach is going to try to find a game but that will be difficult and we needed the Boone game bad just like you guys needed the West game.It’s just a shame for these seniors and players that have worked so hard and I’m aggravated so I know how they feel.Why could they not play this weekend so we could have our first home game.The Boone game is usually a physical game which we will need to help us get better and ready for the playoffs.Oh well nobody cares what I think.

I understand as a fan I'm pretty upset myself I mean they could have done like South Greene and CD and played this morning but you are right its not going to be easy to find a replacement game on such short notice but the tssaa needs to do something for the sake of these kids that have worked so hard hopefully it gets figured out can't wait to see you guys later in the year

1 hour ago, Devils18 said:

It’s hard enough for Greeneville and Elizabethton to get Non Region games as it is.  Let alone, at the last minute.  Most of the time, they end up negotiating money to pay teams to play period.

8 minutes ago, Devils18 said:

I understand as a fan I'm pretty upset myself I mean they could have done like South Greene and CD and played this morning but you are right its not going to be easy to find a replacement game on such short notice but the tssaa needs to do something for the sake of these kids that have worked so hard hopefully it gets figured out can't wait to see you guys later in the year

I agree with you 100% and i will be out of town for the Greeneville game but I can watch it on Tom Taylor.Should be another battle for these two great programs.Amanuel Dickson for you guys is a beast and a really impressive athlete.

1 minute ago, GVegasMafia said:

It’s hard enough for Greeneville and Elizabethton to get Non Region games as it is.  Let alone, at the last minute.  Most of the time, they end up negotiating money to pay teams to play period.

That’s another thing your going to have to pay someone to come here.

8 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I agree with you 100% and i will be out of town for the Greeneville game but I can watch it on Tom Taylor.Should be another battle for these two great programs.Amanuel Dickson for you guys is a beast and a really impressive athlete.

Yes he is and your right it will be another battle and a awesome atmosphere.. Man that's unfortunate you have to miss that game